Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I suspect they'll tell me the same thing they told other people who contacted them: it's a pirated copy and I'm SOL.
Just gonna hope for the best.
Some have said they'll tell you exactly what time you went online in an "unauthorized" manner. Might shed some clues.
Speaking of that, is it possible someone else in your household played your 3ds when you weren't looking? Any brothers or sisters around? Might be time for a little interrogation session. :P

BeeNess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Some have said they'll tell you exactly what time you went online in an "unauthorized" manner. Might shed some clues.
Speaking of that, is it possible someone else in your household played your 3ds when you weren't looking? Any brothers or sisters around? Might be time for a little interrogation session. :P
that is what happaned to me thats why i am pissed at my sister

Reactions: zoogie

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
i don't care about eshop ban since my second 3ds i don't have any eshop games on it or bank i just want the game ban bypassed what is the method of by passing it again it got lost in all these posts

FryScatter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
good morning guys my last page talk about the armloaderhax.bin have the same id for everyone, something changed? any news?:)

Mega-Mew

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Any way you can make an unofficial port that generates a random one for you to use instead of "12345"? Because from what I heard that was what the issue was; Nintendo could just easily ban 12345 and lock out everyone again.
Yes you can do that, but anyway people doesn't seem to like it, I didn't know the NNID is attached to the device ID on the nintendo servers when I did test it, so that why it's not usable and stupid.

GoMati

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Sorry that I won't get involved into moral discussion, but I have no friends and I'm a developer - those two things combined gives me that:

1. I'm not able to get someone's LocalFriendCodeSeed_B :)
2. I prefer to work on LocalFriendCodeSeed_B generator of some sort instead of discussing but I feel short on "data" - I believe in seed generation it does take your ConsoleId into account and it doesn't take software version, although I may be wrong. Any chance sb can put me into some technical details of this file? (link to some documentation would be nice for startes since with only my own file I won't be able to analyse it greatly :P )

Best

Last edited by GoMati,
Reactions: RaveFlyz
D

Deleted User

Yes you can do that, but anyway people doesn't seem to like it, I didn't know the NNID is attached to the device ID on the nintendo servers when I did test it, so that why it's not usable and stupid.
Soooooo we gotta scrap your arm9loader?

Elveman

Just passing by
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Sorry that I won't get involved into moral discussion, but I have no friends and I'm a developer - those two things combined gives me that:

1. I'm not able to get someone's LocalFriendCodeSeed_B :)
2. I prefer to work on LocalFriendCodeSeed_B generator of some sort instead of discussing but I feel short on "data" - I believe in seed generation it does take your ConsoleId into account and it doesn't take software version, although I may be wrong. Any chance sb can put me into some technical details of this file? (link to some documentation would be nice for startes since with only my own file I won't be able to analyse it greatly :P )

Best
https://www.3dbrew.org/wiki/Nandrw/sys/LocalFriendCodeSeed_B
https://www.3dbrew.org/wiki/Nand/private/movable.sed

Reactions: GoMati

Cramot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So, dunno if this has been asked before, but if we system transfer to a banned 3ds, does it become unbanned by using the movable?

So, we call Nintendo, have them change the NNID from the receiver to the donor. System transfer from the donor to the receiver, and then potentially use the new movable.sed to unban ourselves?

The donor just gets formatted anyways and creates a new friend seed and movable anyways

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think it still has a potential use... For people with a second 3DS, we could just input the info from our second 3DS into settings for this so that our banned 3DS can work again, without having to inject anything.

Reactions: Veranek

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Damn. Sounds like we can only really use a random device number generator. Then when it gets banned, we use an app to generate another id.
I think the problem there is that Nintendo will eventually just straight up ban your actual NNID, and then you lose all your shit.

Mega-Mew

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think it still has a potential use... For people with a second 3DS, we could just input the info from our second 3DS into settings for this so that our banned 3DS can work again, without having to inject anything.
Everyone have the same settings, it patch a part of the code.bin from 0004013000003802 (act service)

Reactions: fodder

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Everyone have the same settings, it patch a part of the code.bin from 0004013000003802 (act service)
I meant if it was adapted to allow its variables to be set by the user, so that people could copy those details from their other 3DS and use them on the banned 3DS.

D

Deleted User

I meant if it was adapted to allow its variables to be set by the user, so that people could copy those details from their other 3DS and use them on the banned 3DS.
This is about as good as it'd get me thinks. And the whole thing about NNID bans, just use NNID for playing online. Don't buy through the EShop, get physical or "other sourced" games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Guess he's innocent