Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

JVG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sadly I doubt it.

If the 022-2812 bypass method leads to a 022-2402, something I can't seem to find anywhere, then its stuck forever.

At least 002-0102 is resolved, meaning can still play online.
I get a 002-0102 error when I access Bank, not 022-2812 (I get that at eShop). Do you get something different? All I want is access to bank, even for a minute.

Last edited by JVG,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Last edited by The Catboy,

Noroxus

Margen67 Supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm really not sure about anything. I don't know if the X-Nintendo-Device-ID header sent to account.nintendo.net originates from ITCM or CTCert, though I didn't find it in the X-Nintendo-Device-Cert attached. (yes, any number for Device-ID works however Nintendo will go nuclear if they know you're faking it)
I'm not entirely sure what fcdcert is either. It might just be that 022-2812 uses DeviceID while 002-0102 uses fcdcert.
Since this is all ARM9 stuff, I'm not the person to mess with this.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

-snip-

002-0102 doesnt block access to eShop/Miiverse or NNID creation though and wouldnt fcdcert restrain access to all NN services?
002-0102 is just a ban caused by your LocalFriendSeedCode_B file and replacing it lifts the ban. You cant get one without another 3DS yet, but apparently someone can generate them to make em legit enough to pass. This might cause a deviceID ban in response if detected...

Why is this shit so annoying to deal with..?

Sora_145

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went online for the first time yesterday (after the embargo was lifted) and connected to the Plaza but didn't trade, battle, or put anything on the GTS. I'm not banned. So doing one (or all) of these things is what got people banned I guess. It's not just connecting online.

Reactions: ToxicPotato

Decorations

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if the second one is nnid why are people able to login to their wii-u or online with the same nnid? I think the 2nd is a console specific ban rather than network ban.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I went online for the first time yesterday (after the embargo was lifted) and connected to the Plaza but didn't trade, battle, or put anything on the GTS. I'm not banned. So doing one (or all) of these things is what got people banned I guess. It's not just connecting online.
Yeah I was out here wonder trading and on gts alot lmao

Skylinedeadline

Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's probably the fact most (if not all) of us were on pre-embargo lift that gave away the obvious signs of illegitimate copies. That or the fact they were almost (if not) all digital copies when digital copies weren't/aren't out yet.

JVG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if the second one is nnid why are people able to login to their wii-u or online with the same nnid? I think the 2nd is a console specific ban rather than network ban.
I also believe this. Also the twitter user (forgot his name, the jailbreak guy) seems to imply both are passable.

Skylinedeadline

Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to be specific, its for the Console to connect to NNID and eshop services.
wonder if there's any way to change your consoles identity then? I'm assuming that'd require an entirely new console to imitate though leading to all sorts of dilemmas if someone gets another persons console banned.
I also believe this. Also the twitter user (forgot his name, the jailbreak guy) seems to imply both are passable.
Still waiting on him to finish it up if I recall. I hope he turns out to be legit, although I'd still wait for the whole 2 weeks/15 days to be up before using it regardless. In the chance they go to unban and then permaban you for unbanning yourself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: "Oh my God the graphics are so realistic looking." Lol of course it was the shiznit back then tho.