Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
002-0102 doesnt block access to eShop/Miiverse or NNID creation though and wouldnt fcdcert restrain access to all NN services?
002-0102 is just a ban caused by your LocalFriendSeedCode_B file and replacing it lifts the ban. You cant get one without another 3DS yet, but apparently someone can generate them to make em legit enough to pass. This might cause a deviceID ban in response if detected...

Why is this shit so annoying to deal with..?
I realized something.
I got a ban from account.nintendo.net + nasc.nintendowifi.net, which is all of it.
I might just be confusing my ban with the ban everyone else got, IDK. 002-0102 can mean anything is banned.

Noroxus

Margen67 Supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I realized something.
I got a ban from account.nintendo.net + nasc.nintendowifi.net, which is all of it.
I might just be confusing my ban with the ban everyone else got, IDK. 002-0102 can mean anything is banned.

AFAIK 022-2812 blocks account.nintendo.net and 002-0102 blocks nasc.nintendowifi.net
I dont have a NNID and only the friendlist/game stuff is blocked so idk
eShop/Miiverse are completly fine but oh well lets hope this is temporary

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
I get 002-0121 if I replace my FriendCodeSeed_B with garbage. I've recieved the same when changing my fcdcert to garbage. FriendCodeSeed_B originated from that??

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

AFAIK 022-2812 blocks account.nintendo.net and 002-0102 blocks nasc.nintendowifi.net
I don't think they send device info if you don't have an NNID. I know that Miiverse will just let you in as a guest no matter if you're banned from anything.

lapisex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just bypassed the 002-0102 using a LocalFriendCodeSeed_B from a friend 3ds and erased my NNID for now, just in case...
Everything is fine but I really want to open the bank, hope someone finds a way.

ultros7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire

That's normal if you don't have a NNID, try to create one and you'll get 2812'd.

You can browse the eshop and you can browse Miiverse, but try to download/post anything and they'll ask for an NNID, try to link one and 2812 guaranteed.

Reactions: OkazakiTheOtaku

Noroxus

Margen67 Supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I get 002-0121 if I replace my FriendCodeSeed_B with garbage. I've recieved the same when changing my fcdcert to garbage. FriendCodeSeed_B originated from that??

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I don't think they send device info if you don't have an NNID. I know that Miiverse will just let you in as a guest no matter if you're banned from anything.
holy shit wait are you serious?
If FriendCodeSeed_B comes from FCDCert then even that ban wont be fixable.
Wait..

Though someone replaced it with one of another console he owned and it worked fine. (only with 002-0102 error though the deviceID bans stays)
Also it might be possible to generate a valid code seed (according to someone on twitter that is...)

JVG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if it's possible for me to transfer my NNID from my banned n3DS to by unbanned 3DS? If so, I could then access my bank on my unbanned.

Noroxus

Margen67 Supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That's normal if you don't have a NNID, try to create one and you'll get 2812'd.

You can browse the eshop and you can browse Miiverse, but try to download/post anything and they'll ask for an NNID, try to link one and 2812 guaranteed.

No, sorry thats not true.
I can create an NNID and download stuff from eShop just fine. I also had someone else try this, who created his NNID AFTER he got banned. So yeah

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
holy shit wait are you serious?
If FriendCodeSeed_B comes from FCDCert then even that ban wont be fixable.
Wait..

Though someone replaced it with one of another console he owned and it worked fine. (only with 002-0102 error though the deviceID bans stays)
Also it might be possible to generate a valid code seed (according to someone on twitter that is...)
I only replaced it with garbage as a test to see if it even did anything, so that. I don't have another 3DS, so I'll have to wait until one of my friends can give me their FriendCodeSeed_B to experiment with.

Noroxus

Margen67 Supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I only replaced it with garbage as a test to see if it even did anything, so that. I don't have another 3DS, so I'll have to wait until one of my friends can give me their FriendCodeSeed_B to experiment with.
Dont forget you'll render their online features unusable though, since it is console specific

Lindorel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What?

Anyway, if you replace the LocalFriendCodeSeed_B file from another 3DS you can play online but not Bank/Miiverse/eShop

I can play online with all my games, I can´t acces to eshop and miiverse, I can see my friendos online, play online games. When I saw my ban but I could play MH online my face was: WTF!

My dude is if I´ve to wait 15 days only for acces to eshop. Or if this is a permanent ban and y doubt to change any archives.

Sorry for my english, I´m spanish...

Skylinedeadline

Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if it's possible for me to transfer my NNID from my banned n3DS to by unbanned 3DS? If so, I could then access my bank on my unbanned.
Presumably wouldn't you just do a system format (official one) then log in on the unbanned device? I don't know if it's that uneasy but I was under the impression proper system formats unlink NNID

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    TP-Link Tri-Band BE9300 WiFi 7 Router Archer BE550 | 6-Stream 9.2Gbps | 𝗙𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝟮.𝟱𝗚 Ports | USB 3.0 | 6 Smart Internal Antennas | VPN Clients & Server | Easy Mesh, HomeShield, Private IoT Network https://a.co/d/862to3i
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I talked my Cable guy into giving me a upgraded router when I switch cable, is nice, works farthdr than old one, and streams 4k fine
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ken that one I linked is like 170 bucks or something that's pretty cheap for the speeds and what coverage it has to be honest lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I feel like wifi7 will be standard by 2025
    Looks Like Darth Vaders shuttle lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    1Gbps will probably be around $50 by 25 also
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I hope, I'm paying that for 500mb now
    I would be paying 40 for 1Gbps but now it's free lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My last ips guy told me college is already testing 20Gbps
    I can get 3Gbps here right now but it's like LOL 300 a month or something
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $30 for 300Mbps is fine for me
    Free 1Gbps is good enough for me :P lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Most universities, school are fiber optic tho, not many residential areas have fiber optic yet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I remember me and friends would pirate movies at local libraries
    I am super blessed 2 fiber runs to my house with competing companies lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lucky, I can't get yet in my hood
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got one friend that can't get fiber four houses down because of city lines
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Would be like $400 for them to install it
    Technically for a month there I had Frontier FIOS 500Mbps and Spectrum 1Gbps (they got me on Spectrum because it was a little cheaper for double the speed)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Speedcum
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I mean what would you really need that fast for tho, 500mb streams 4k fine. 1gb should be fine for 8k eventually.
    I was funny to have both networks running lol
    It was cheaper lol
    The only reason I switched was $$$
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The only reason I switched was $$$