Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

Yamanoko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
quindi se ho fatto un trasferimento da un old ad un new3ds?
Si, ma prima di essere bannato, altrimenti se lo fai ora (lo dico, perchè c'è gente che capisce diversamente) trasferiresti il ban da una console a un'altra.
In pratica estraendo i due file, gli offset del primo devono essere diversi dal secondo file e di conseguenza sovrascriverli. (Risultano diversi solo se fai il trasferimento dati, appunto)

Reactions: FryScatter

gordon elcock

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So does this work for error code 022 2812 online features are not work on this device I'm getting confused a lil sorry to keep asking the same question

chinhodado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea, so if you did a system transfer initially to put a9lh onto your 3ds, your movable.sed will be different from your LFCS.

so go into a hex editor, open movable.sed., ignore the first 8 bytes and the last 40 bytes. copy everything between that. look to see that it's different from the LFCS, then copy over all the bytes in LFCS from the lines you took from the movable.sed. if you did it right it should be the exact same amount of bytes. then inject that new LFCS back into the console and you'll be good to go.

I didn't do a system transfer when I installed A9LH, I just formatted the system and used it from scratch. So does that mean I won't be able to use this method?

D

Deleted-19228

That's probably because what you are doing to bypass the console ban, also tricks Nintendo into thinking your console is not the console where your old NNID is associated, so, believing you are a new console altogether, it rejects linking your old NNID.

Makes no sense since you can still access Pokebank ?

gordon elcock

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So does this work for error code 022 2812 I think it's a console ban .....I'm getting confused a lil sorry to keep asking the same question wat do I need to do

D

Deleted-19228

You guys put a lot of faith in random people on here with no established history. Did everyone forget the Darkfader brick app? LMAO

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol