Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

NebulaJoker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Making an emuNand, formatting and changing its region wouldn't give a new Seed? Does it the region change thing work only for the Dev Units? Not really sure about what I'm saying, but worth isn't worth a shot.

Translation?
Nintendo will call him eventually.

Aternel

Trophies
XP
Country
My friend hasn't made a system transfer on his 3DS before, but has an old nand backup. Can you brick if you fuck up by trying to reinject the FCSL_B though ?

Edit - Can you actually unban if you haven't mad a system transfer before ? i guess not ?

Last edited by Aternel,

Durig

OMGWTFBBQ
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
Making an emuNand, formatting and changing its region wouldn't give a new Seed? Does it the region change thing work only for the Dev Units? Not really sure about what I'm saying, but worth isn't worth a shot.

Nintendo will call him eventually.

but we could mess with emunand and tinyformat ( even without NNID better use it i think)
already make once region changing, worth a try

already on it, will update if something good wil happen

tommikinder

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm, so. If my dates are before the 23rd (europe release) in my saves, do I need to revert them to being 24th say I started the save if it'll have any problems with GL? :)

I think you'll be safe now tbh. I have a EUR 3DS like you and played the Lurantis leaks but never went online. I backed up my save, downloaded the freeshop version and have been playing online all day on ONE of my 3DS's to test it out, and it is fine so far; no ban of any kind. Remember the games are officially out in Australia which is part of the EUR region, so I personally think the bans are done.

Tzuba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh so you system transfered before you were banned?
Yeah a long time ago.

Actually I think my case may be different. I sent my 3DS into nintendo for repairs a while back, and I never transferred anything to the new motherboard they sent me. I just logged into my nnid and downloaded my stuff again since all my stuff was lost. So I'm not sure how I got this to work, but I did.

To elaborate a bit, before I sent my 3DS in for repairs, I HAD done a transfer from my og 3DS to my New 3DS. But that shouldn't matter at this point because they switched the motherboards when I sent it in and it should be a completely different system than what I had before I sent it in.

Last edited by Tzuba,

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
I think you'll be safe now tbh. I have a EUR 3DS like you and played the Lurantis leaks but never went online. I backed up my save, downloaded the freeshop version and have been playing online all day on ONE of my 3DS's to test it out, and it is fine so far; no ban of any kind. Remember the games are officially out in Australia which is part of the EUR region, so I personally think the bans are done.

Well, I mean. I also downloaded the lurantis leak but, went online. Even though AUS is PAL region, I wouldn't personally go online if I was you until after the 23rd for those reasons, if you get ban hammered, I told you so :P

PRAGMA

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
You realize back before ppl werent instabanned they were able to play for hours and then in dates for example the 17th a banwave was set out banning everyone who played... so im unsure. But there are legal copies out so you do have good points.

Reactions: proflayton123

MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
Well I don't think region changing will change the movable.sed, it's probably a dev-only thing...
we have dev firmwares so one could probably extract stuff and do some research.

weemscreek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People that went online before street date. Many leakers got away with murder while other legit buyers got screwed.

What does it mean to go online? Is there an easy way to check if I'm banned? I thought my 3DS auto connects to WiFi when it starts and I played the game. Didn't get far in it, though. Am I for sure banned if I didn't explicitly sign off the WiFi?

Skylar-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
uhm uhm. 'ya know what's stupid from them? you've got a CFW. and they ban you from buying from e-Shop..I mean, that's stupid to ban a pirate from a digital store, isnt'it?

Reactions: Demirramon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro