Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

tommikinder

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I mean. I also downloaded the lurantis leak but, went online. Even though AUS is PAL region, I wouldn't personally go online if I was you until after the 23rd for those reasons, if you get ban hammered, I told you so :P

I have two 3DS's so I'm living on the edge lol :P
I've gone online today since it's the 18th and it's out in Australia which shares my region, just to see what happens.
I haven't gone online on my main 3DS, but I do personally think the ban wave is over™

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
I have two 3DS's so I'm living on the edge lol :P
I've gone online today since it's the 18th and it's out in Australia which shares my region, just to see what happens.
I haven't gone online on my main 3DS, but I do personally think the ban wave is over™

You know, I went online on my MAIN console, like an idiot but took the risk anyway, i have 5 other consoles..

Veranek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
uhm uhm. 'ya know what's stupid from them? you've got a CFW. and they ban you from buying from e-Shop..I mean, that's stupid to ban a pirate from a digital store, isnt'it?

I personally had more than $300 worth of games on my NNID, so yes, it hurts a lot. I'm going to pirate all the games I purchased. I don't care anymore.

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
This is probably a stupid idea, but if a system transfer generates a new moveable_sed would there be a way to possibly simulate a system transfer with one 3DS?

Reactions: fodder

tommikinder

Trophies
XP
Country
You know, I went online on my MAIN console, like an idiot but took the risk anyway, i have 5 other consoles..

Wow thats a lot! :yay3ds:
It's up to you if you want to play it safe and stay offline, it's only 5 days to wait, I just wanted to experiment :ha:
You could just go online on the console you care the least about and see what happens.

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is probably a stupid idea, but if a system transfer generates a new moveable_sed would there be a way to possibly simulate a system transfer with one 3DS?
Unsure, has anyone confirmed that their movable.sed pre transferring TO another console was different than the movable.sed post transferring TO a console?

Noroxus

Margen67 Supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

This idea was mentioned several pages ago.
Yes it might be theoretically possible but we dont know how to simulate a system transfer
Well I dont know.

Spidercolt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
uhm uhm. 'ya know what's stupid from them? you've got a CFW. and they ban you from buying from e-Shop..I mean, that's stupid to ban a pirate from a digital store, isnt'it?
lol I've said that the whole time. Nintendo's logic with that makes no sense whatsoever.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea is pretty good