Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

PRAGMA

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
After 12 PM today.

Can't play MK online, either. Seems I'm completely banned from using their services.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Must be. I don't know why else I would have gotten banned.
Yh that must be the reason - Your only options are using an unbanned CFW 3ds or if you have system transferred ur 3ds before use that.

QuickQuestion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After 12 PM today.

Can't play MK online, either. Seems I'm completely banned from using their services.

Just my 2cents, you were probably banned before today, you just didn't check until today.

Reactions: PRAGMA

Pikasack

What is a title
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
After 12 PM today.

So you can be banned for having a play time earlier than when the game was released? Guess I have to restart my save then...

Veranek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question. I'm getting a o3ds XL tomorrow with 9.xx firmware. What should I do to avoid any type of ban or what can I do? I have my banned 2ds that I'm switching from and only care about the sav file for sun.

Just install A9LH using using the guide, save the sun file, install JKSM on your o3DS XL, and get a LEGIT copy of Sun. Stay away from the Lurantis one. Since you're from the US, you're gonna be safe to play on the imported save.

DaNicAMPz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I saw that to...
I really don't want to but i guess ill have to reset everything too...
so guys i'm starting completely new i already deleted everything including save game data...
i'm starting new and i'll tell you later if i got a ban or not...
if i still get a ban then something's really off

Kikirini

Zelda Fangirl
Trophies
Website
kuroshouri.com
XP
Country
United States
Exactly what im thinking
For fuck's sake, if that were the case I wouldn't be consistently telling you all that the ban only happened a few minutes ago.
I have been online all day - trading pokemon, checking the eshop and using Pokemon bank. That all stopped working within the past hour.

alpha_noj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But you've played before today? The game knows when you've started playing and captured Pokémon. Might be possible that they swing the ban hammer because of that very reason.

This would completely screw review and early access copies though, so it doesn't make much sense to ban based on start date.

RaveFlyz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For fuck's sake, if that were the case I wouldn't be consistently telling you all that the ban only happened a few minutes ago.
I have been online all day - trading pokemon, checking the eshop and using Pokemon bank. That all stopped working within the past hour.
It's more likely that you were banned for using the v0 game that you got off of that ISO site...since everyone who has been banned thus far was using the same .cia when their own games were flagged to get banned.

AFAIK no one has been banned for using the Freeshop versions of the game which are v16/32.

HuskyXD

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This would completely screw review and early access copies though, so it doesn't make much sense to ban based on start date.

It be stupid to ban on solely on ingame date . For 1 reason , what if you bought a brand new 3ds and you didn't bother setting the correct date and time and you decided to the play the game?

HBMTCD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I used to have an O3DS (unhacked) and then I bought a N3DS, I did system transfer from the O to the N. The n3ds is the one I got banned. I did the movable and LFCS thing and I can play online again, I also used the mega mew luma patch to "unlink" my nnid just in case... mainly because I have a lot of wiiu games in that account... not so many in 3ds though.

my question is, should I stay like this? Can I get banned again? what if I remove the luma patch and just stick to the movable-lfcs system transfer trick? Also... The o3ds i previously owned is now my brother's (still unhacked), can his 3ds get banned too?

NBAPwns13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to have an O3DS (unhacked) and then I bought a N3DS, I did system transfer from the O to the N. The n3ds is the one I got banned. I did the movable and LFCS thing and I can play online again, I also used the mega mew luma patch to "unlink" my nnid just in case... mainly because I have a lot of wiiu games in that account... not so many in 3ds though.

my question is, should I stay like this? Can I get banned again? what if I remove the luma patch and just stick to the movable-lfcs system transfer trick? Also... The o3ds i previously owned is now my brother's (still unhacked), can his 3ds get banned too?

Im in the same boat im thinking about doing this. Are you able to access everything on the new ds? Are you able to create a new nnid access eshop

Kikirini

Zelda Fangirl
Trophies
Website
kuroshouri.com
XP
Country
United States
It's more likely that you were banned for using the v0 game that you got off of that ISO site...since everyone who has been banned thus far was using the same .cia when their own games were flagged to get banned.

AFAIK no one has been banned for using the Freeshop versions of the game which are v16/32.
That's what I figure.
Well, I guess I'm just gonna wait for a solution or for (hopefully) it to be a temporary ban...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Taco Saturday