• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Have any of Q’s predictions actually happen?

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
And do you have a source for the former?
Conveniently, Wikipedia lists 13 sources for the claim that Veritas uses deceptive editing.

And especially the latter?
The latter is simply logical. The more people involved with a production and the higher the production values, the harder it is to keep everybody hush-hush about a potential conspiracy. Especially for a long period of time, and filming/editing on its own takes years.

Because many showed their true colors when they revealed their hand in the steal
No, because some people want to retain some shred of credibility when this is all said and done, and nobody who has publicly thrown their lot in with the Q crowd is going to have many employment prospects in the future.

Hells_Judge

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Conveniently, Wikipedia lists 13 sources for the claim that Veritas uses deceptive editing.

The latter is simply logical. The more people involved with a production and the higher the production values, the harder it is to keep everybody hush-hush about a potential conspiracy. Especially for a long period of time, and filming/editing on its own takes years.

No, because some people want to retain some shred of credibility when this is all said and done, and nobody who has publicly thrown their lot in with the Q crowd is going to have many employment prospects in the future.

What if I told you that Wikipedia has vested interests?

As for the latter, I was referring to your claim about Arizona Republicans. As in, those who are Republicans in Arizona who aren't paid politicians. Do they want the audit to continue or not? Is that a claim you can verify to be true? Because officials tend to represent those who line their pockets on both sides of the aisle, and that's quite the claim to make if you haven't interviewed a sizable sample of people to be worth a statistician's salt.

Credibility? If there was something to stop what was coming, they wouldn't be having sex scandals of varying degrees happening with Bill Gates and Cuomo to provide as cover for their more heinous crimes of producing vaccines that de-populated parts of Africa (and if you paid attention to what Bill Gates said, vaccinations causing de-population is an intended result) and the killing of the elderly in nursing homes last year.

And as for revealing their true colors, I'm more referring to the representatives and the senators who voted to certify results that they knew were fraudulent. And Mike Pence and Amy Comey Barrett for the sake of book deals.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
What if I told you it doesn't matter because Wikipedia is only serving as a repository for other sources in this case (and in a lot of cases)?

As for the latter, I was referring to your claim about Arizona Republicans. As in, those who are Republicans in Arizona who aren't paid politicians. Do they want the audit to continue or not?
AFAIK there are no polls about the public's opinion on the Arizona audit in particular, but polls more generally do reflect a desire to move on from the 2020 election, even for Republicans.

If there was something to stop what was coming, they wouldn't be having sex scandals of varying degrees happening with Bill Gates and Cuomo to provide as cover for their more heinous crimes
Both of these stories were headlines for like a day, they aren't serving as very good distractions from anything else.

producing vaccines that de-populated parts of Africa (and if you paid attention to what Bill Gates said, vaccinations causing de-population is an intended result)
:wacko:

And as for revealing their true colors, I'm more referring to the representatives and the senators who voted to certify results that they knew were fraudulent.
Again, Trump supporters couldn't find enough evidence of fraud to convince Trump-appointed judges that it was a problem. So either every Republican in rooms where votes were being counted was braindead, or no evidence existed to begin with. Dealer's choice.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
@Hells_Judge you have the right to speak your mind thats perfectly fine and Im not here to contradict you

However I'd like you to please refrain from posting links to sites like "great awakening" - we dont want to be associated to them in any way. We dont want to have any links to that sort of site which gives them publicity and SEO boosts.

Thanks for your understanding, if you have an issue with this feel free to PM me

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

As for the latter, I was referring to your claim about Arizona Republicans. As in, those who are Republicans in Arizona who aren't paid politicians. Do they want the audit to continue or not? Is that a claim you can verify to be true? Because officials tend to represent those who line their pockets on both sides of the aisle, and that's quite the claim to make if you haven't interviewed a sizable sample of people to be worth a statistician's salt.

Credibility? If there was something to stop what was coming, they wouldn't be having sex scandals of varying degrees happening with Bill Gates and Cuomo to provide as cover for their more heinous crimes of producing vaccines that de-populated parts of Africa (and if you paid attention to what Bill Gates said, vaccinations causing de-population is an intended result) and the killing of the elderly in nursing homes last year.

And as for revealing their true colors, I'm more referring to the representatives and the senators who voted to certify results that they knew were fraudulent. And Mike Pence and Amy Comey Barrett for the sake of book deals.
Funny part is ..Gates had a consensual affair. Cuomo accused of inappropriate comments....

Man you a joke, don’t cherry pick... you forgot where ......
Pope was killed,
the Vatican was taken over by the CIA.
Germany saw the real election results.
Pizza place have underground Sex dungeons ( even tho there’s no basement)
The Suez Canal was to plot by Hillary but also Hillary died in February.
Half of the Sepreme Court, are part of the pedo cabel ( but only the republicans who voted against trump)
And that Lizard people have been cross breeding with humans.
Biden died years ago and now it’s a combination of a man in Biden mask or Biden’s double.
Oh don’t forget every since Biden stole an Election that Republicans held.. we are only allowed to eat 1 pound of meat a year.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Plus anyone noticed.. most of the q supporters are brand new “non-burner” accounts.. A cynical person would think that it’s just one or two fanatics logging into newly made accounts to make it seem like a lot of people agree.

Reactions: Darth Meteos

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
@Hells_Judge you have the right to speak your mind thats perfectly fine and Im not here to contradict you

However I'd like you to please refrain from posting links to sites like "great awakening" - we dont want to be associated to them in any way. We dont want to have any links to that sort of site which gives them publicity and SEO boosts.

Thanks for your understanding, if you have an issue with this feel free to PM me
Hey Boss. It was an alt account from a known person. It's now banned!

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't see what's wrong with being "woke", it just means you don't have your head in the sand when it comes to social issues.

Plus anyone noticed.. most of the q supporters are brand new “non-burner” accounts.. A cynical person would think that it’s just one or two fanatics logging into newly made accounts to make it seem like a lot of people agree.
I have noticed a lot of new accounts on Twitter since the Jan 6th bullshit wend down. It's usually a weird name with a trail of numbers after it, and no profile pic. They probably had to use a Google Voice phone number to activate the account too. (That's what I did after telling Lindsey Graham to volunteer as a certified bullet catcher of a firing squad... LOL, the twitter ban was almost worth it.)

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I take it their main is banned as well? The whole reason I made this thread was to try to get at least one Q supporter and be able to talk to them. Which I finally got someone’s attention and I was asleep! :cry:

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
I take it their main is banned as well? The whole reason I made this thread was to try to get at least one Q supporter and be able to talk to them. Which I finally got someone’s attention and I was asleep! :cry:
Yes. Seems a little...telling... that the Q supporter was banned twice over so quickly...

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yes. Seems a little...telling... that the Q supporter was banned twice over so quickly...
Yeah. I am pretty sure this is the same person who caught my attention before, which would be the same person who inspired the creation of this thread. I know I could just go to the source but I was hoping I could interview someone in a setting both parties were somewhat comfortable in.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy C&@p. I have the force, I am real Jedi... ..or Sith depends on lighting.. need more tests.
4797E45C-F494-4DE7-AD4D-CEE6FE49563D.jpeg

Reactions: Lacius
D

Deleted User

This is the first time I've actually went back into a Post and saw what a Ban looks like.

All this time, I thought it was just an Avatar with Banned written on it because the User wanted to be edgy ...

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
legit just wanted to study one in a controlled environment

the problem is that legitimate believers are all but indistinguishable from sarcastic/ironic people taking the piss

Reactions: The Catboy

The Catboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
legit just wanted to study one in a controlled environment

the problem is that legitimate believers are all but indistinguishable from sarcastic/ironic people taking the piss
Even someone who is being a sarcastic piss-taker is still someone who something to provide when making a study like this. That helps learn what factors need to be considered when trying to separate a troll from someone legitimate. There’s a range for how far someone goes before the cloak of irony either falls off and reveals who’s under it

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We actually don't allow that x3
my dude posted a great awakening link, so let's get in on the action
if you wanna get one of those trendy banned profile pictures, you could always throw out some links to s***mf***t, i'm monitoring the countdown clock until one of the doof troop goes full mask-off and provides a live demonstration

Even someone who is being a sarcastic piss-taker is still someone who something to provide when making a study like this. That helps learn what factors need to be considered when trying to separate a troll from someone legitimate. There’s a range for how far someone goes before the cloak of irony either falls off and reveals who’s under it
i see i see very sciencey
i find the main one is that the true believers always seem to have no life at all and are on call almost all the time to respond with a novel about how the oval in the oval office is actually a metaphor for the genome of the omni-virus

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah. I am pretty sure this is the same person who caught my attention before, which would be the same person who inspired the creation of this thread. I know I could just go to the source but I was hoping I could interview someone in a setting both parties were somewhat comfortable in.
It was the same person that hated everyone especially women. They had a unhealthy obsession with getting into arguments with me over nothing. And now they are SILENT. :rofl2:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: it's a frappy moment