WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Stolen about 500 grand worth of shit back in my day.

From wearing sweats under pants and swiping comics and basball cards, actually I swiped a lot of shit that way, sea monkeys, music cds, tooth paste, condoms, ect.

Um the cart trick where you put big items under your cart.

Fill a Cart and dash out the door.

The only time I got caught was A) a cousin turned me in and B) stealing games at Kmart I got out and went back for my friend only to find out he put the stuff down and I walked back in to handcuffs.

I have not shoplifted in 11 years or so and was more addicted to the thrill rather than the need of crap.

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
According to my parents, I had the rather sticky fingers as a child. A few of the magnets we have were apparently stolen-issue, and a couple of other things I don't remember at the moment.

At work, I'd sneak the occasional minor thing out. It helps when you know where the cameras aren't. =P I mean, stuff like a stick of gum or whatnot.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
A couple of times. Once When the Dragon Ball Z tazos things were popular, I would sometimes open the packets in the supermarket and get them out and then just push the open packets under the shelf. I didn't exactly get caught but once when I was doing it, a woman watched me and my brother and then as we left the store, I was a security guard talk to the woman and then just asked me if I new anything about the open packets. I said no but I knew that my face was bright red and that would be obvious but nothing happened.
Another time was when I was still in the stroller. My mom had walked into a liquor store to get some wine for a get-together and while she was in there I had picked up a bottle of wine and then just put it in my lap. My mom then walked out of the store and a woman walking by said "Awww. How cute" and pointed out the bottle in my hands. It was then returned to the store and the staff found it very amusing.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hells yes. Not as much anymore though. I never did it to get something I want so much as from boredom or just to mess around with my friends. Nothing ever nearly expensive either. A game...whew I couldn't get the brass balls to do that.

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HELL YES!!!

Especially from these stores:
Whole Foods
K-Mart
Target
Old Navy

When you think about it, these corporations are really the ones stealing in the first place by abusing workers in sweatshops and overcharging needlessly. None of the employees take a hit from shoplifting. I will never steal from mom and pop stores.

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
WeaponXxX said:

From wearing sweats under pants and swiping comics and basball cards, actually I swiped a lot of shit that way, sea monkeys, music cds, tooth paste, condoms, ect.

The only time I got caught was A) a cousin turned me in and B) stealing games at Kmart I got out and went back for my friend only to find out he put the stuff down and I walked back in to handcuffs.

I have not shoplifted in 11 years or so and was more addicted to the thrill rather than the need of crap.
Holy snap. 500 grand? Did you get any jail time or anything?

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
DarkAura said:
WeaponXxX said:

Holy snap. 500 grand? Did you get any jail time or anything?

He probably did since he got caught twice

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WeaponXxX said:

LOl, I still use that trick to this day. Nearly every time I go into Kroger, I put like 5 cases of pops and beer under the cart and the lazy cashiers and bag boys NEVER check it lol.
grog.gif

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Couple of cards that came free with Anime Fanbooks at Kinokuniya, etc.

I've heard that you can steal stuff from stores with sensors by dropping it on the floor and kicking it out the exit. The sensor won't detect it, as it were.

Also, I feel this security cam video deserves a mention here:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=slK_PWoGQ7M

Guy steals a PS3 from a local mall shop. (Look at the guy in the hat loitering near the display window at the top-left corner. He does the deed somewhere near the end of the vid.)

Sucks that they didn't have a detector, though. For a shop that big and expensive, they shoulda installed one.

pathway27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Edgedancer said:
A couple of times. Once When the Dragon Ball Z tazos things were popular, I would sometimes open the packets in the supermarket and get them out and then just push the open packets under the shelf. I didn't exactly get caught but once when I was doing it, a woman watched me

Yup exactly. I was addicted to those things...or anything collectable.

Will never happen again.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep and I do regret it. Nothing big though, just sweets and stuff, I was 8.

I guess I do still steal, games, movies and what not. I do tend to buy what I like but there are a lot I still don't if I've already finished a game. Kinda been better lately though, I would like to stop pirating but shit Nintendo don't do Wii demos or decent DS demos.

Trippy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Umm where's the poll option for a few times never caught?
C'mon cover all the bases here. I stole some gum when I was younger and that's about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: