• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Have you gotten your Monkeypox shot?

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Suddenly I am a grown man when it’s a convenient means to attempt to belittle me and use me a strawman
Never said you weren't a grown man. That is what makes this just so, so sad. You SHOULD know better and BE better.

Just admit that you simply want attention.

Incels aren't just straight white males. One day, I hope you find a good man who really really loves cats.

• Haha
Reactions: The Catboy

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Never said you weren't a grown man. That is what makes this just so, so sad. You SHOULD know better and BE better.

Just admit that you simply want attention.

Incels aren't just straight white males. One day, I hope you find a good man who really really loves cats.
Outside the multiple times when you did say I wasn’t a man and outright told me that I am a woman, but sure
I am literally married to a woman, I don’t see any reason to need a man in my relationship.

Last edited by The Catboy,

Deleted member 114266

Trophies
XP
https://www.npr.org/sections/health...-u-s-are-way-down-can-the-virus-be-eliminated

Together with a few previous studies, these newer findings explain why monkeypox is spreading almost exclusively through contact during sex, especially anal and oral sex, during the current outbreak.

Since the beginning of the U.S. outbreak, the CDC data show that the vast majority of cases have remained in men. The rates of infection are also very high among transgender men and women. Meanwhile, only about 2% of cases have occurred in women.

Turns out, it takes more than just having sex to keep a monkeypox outbreak going.

In a study, published last month in the journal Science, researchers found that monkeypox spreads at very different rates in different groups of people – and that rate depends greatly on people's sexual activity. Researchers from Nagasaki University and London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine built a mathematical model of the global outbreak. Then they looked to see how the number of sexual partners alters the transmission of monkeypox in their network. Overall, monkeypox outbreaks were highly likely in only one particular type of sexual network: where a small number of people have a high number of sexual partners.

With children, the concern stemmed from the understanding that the virus can spread through saliva – meaning it can spread when you're up close in somebody's face while talking or coughing. Monkeypox can also spread when a person touches objects and surfaces that were contaminated by someone with an infection. But in reality, it's quite rare to catch monkeypox in either of these ways.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: How is everyone?