• Replies 429
  • Likes 49

RedHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It's happening finally. But I'm on 2.3 do I really have to buy Pokken? :-/

I thought they said 2.3 and 3.0 were interchangeable.

Garrincho

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
So once it's installed, you don't have to run through the DNS? It will run things from the SD card itself?

Exciting times!

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's happening finally. But I'm on 2.3 do I really have to buy Pokken? :-/

I thought they said 2.3 and 3.0 were interchangeable.
Interchangeable for what reswitched is working on currently (getting cfw with emunand to run homebrew and have access to newer firmwares and games). The homebrew launcher is not from reswitched, and this team seems to only be interested in 3.0.0, at least for now. For homebrew right now you need 3.0.0, for homebrew and cfw you can wait on 2.x but you'll be waiting until reswitched releases their stuff. So you can either spend a little money now for immediate homebrew access or wait for what could be a few months or more for 2.x support by reswitched.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
reminder for people who aren't knowledgeable of this stuff to wait a couple weeks
Why? This is one of the easiest installs you can do. Just change dns and place a file on your sd, then do connection test. You'd have to be an idiot to screw that up, and even then you probably can't brick because you either don't have the file on SD and it throws an error, or you don't do dns correctly and it simply doesn't run the exploit.

Reactions: WiiuGold

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
alright, I'm rushing into local store to grab all old POKKEN crt and selling them as TWICE as i paid...
But it's still 01:25??!! Who cares...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol