Hacking RELEASE Hekate with Fixed Sleep Mode!

PRAGMA

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
@CTCaer Any chance you implementing this into your mod as your one so far is the only Hekate working with Samsung 128gb Class 10 U1 regardless fat32 or not.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

havent used my switch for months, what was this sleep mode issue all about?
If your switch went to sleep mode, you would need to use the RCM Smasher (or whatever you used) again or it would be black screen.

rickpower

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I dont have Switch just yet and I know we cant play backups atm Im waiting when full hack come out this month. What do I need to run that hack so I can order that dongle stuff right now

PRAGMA

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
I dont have Switch just yet and I know we cant play backups atm Im waiting when full hack come out this month. What do I need to run that hack so I can order that dongle stuff right now
You legit just need a good sd card and the SX Pro. Otherwise if you go with SX OS you need an Android, Windows or Mac and a jig.

lettuce

Trophies
XP
Country
What loaders are you guys using to inject the payload, im using TegraRcmGUI 1.4 and when i select the payload and inject it nothing happens on the switch, any ideas?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What loaders are you guys using to inject the payload, im using TegraRcmGUI 1.4 and when i select the payload and inject it nothing happens on the switch, any ideas?
Try TegraRCMSmash. Its trades user-friendliness for efficiency. Dragging and dropping payload.bins is a piece of cake. If that doesn't work but you happen to have an Android device, you can try NXLoader.

Reactions: Ty_

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone else have an issue where if they initiate sleep mode from the home screen it wakes back up but if you use the power button it powers off? I also have autorcm enabled.

Bird Flu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the new Hekate payload on my Switch over 3 days ago, constant sleep/wake state...still no issues. Not a single crash. It got dicy once when I loaded SNES9X and hit sleep while playing. When I woke it up, the switch went right back to Game like it was paused...but when I went to go back to home menu by quitting Retroarch, it tried to freeze...spammed the home button and was eventually able to get back and safely put it to sleep. Still, I have not had to redo the payload. I have not tried booting a Switch game while in this state yet though. I am on 5.0.2

hax4dayz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Doesnt even work on 4.0.1. When applied in RCM mode the system just keeps giving a black screen and does nothing.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Doesnt even work on 4.0.1. When applied in RCM mode the system just keeps giving a black screen and does nothing.

I realize that i am a moron and that i was smashing the .zip file instead of the .bin file ignore me, i am being myself again.

grytek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Last edited by grytek,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States