Hacking RELEASE Hekate with Fixed Sleep Mode!

Paulsar99

Trophies
XP
Country
Togo
Sd card reader or ftpd app
Nope what I meant was if there's a way to access the switch's sd card content just by hooking the switch to pc through usb c?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Nope what I meant was if there's a way to access the switch's sd card content just by hooking the switch to pc through usb c?
I'll try ftpd.

Ty_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I'll try ftpd.

That's the closest you're gonna get for now. FTPD is fine if you're only making small changes like swapping in updated .nro files. If you're putting 1000s of roms on though it's faster to power down the machine, pull the sd card, and plug that into the pc

Last edited by Ty_,

phonz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sd card reader or ftpd app

the current version of FTPd doesn't transfer from PC to Switch properly

I'll try ftpd.

if you do try FTPd, just be aware that it doesn't transfer files from PC->Switch all that well, most cases it will cut the transfer short and leave you with a broken file. The developer is already aware, he posted that there were issues in the tweet along with his compiled nro

xabier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hold on what about sleep mode on 3.0.0? does the bug still exist on there?

It doesn't work on v3.0.0. CFW and stock firmware boot fine but sleep mode doesn't work.

With the homebrew available now it's better to use the Captive portal to load hbm the "classic" way, the only benefit of using the jig so far is being able to use gamecards and homebrew menu without having to reboot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_NsOxG2zwWA?si=oK21qVNxgd98AyJT