Hacking RELEASE Hekate with Fixed Sleep Mode!

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've noticed that if you let it some time sleep, the Switch won't wake up. Two times in a row, with vba running, using 4.1. I think people should know.
Also this happend to me one time: if you let the console sleep by itself (not pressing the buttom, just waiting), you won't be able to wake it up.

Reactions: huma_dawii

Twistedziefer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've noticed that if you let it some time sleep, the Switch won't wake up. Two times in a row, with vba running, using 4.1. I think people should know.
Also this happend to me one time: if you let the console sleep by itself (not pressing the buttom, just waiting), you won't be able to wake it up.
I just tested this on 5.1.0 it doesn't have this problem

Ty_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well that's interesting. Usually my normal Switch games don't boot after launching homebrew games (on 5.0.2), but I just tried then and they seem to boot now. Tried Rocket League which took 10-15 seconds, followed by DK Tropical Freeze which loaded instantly.

I wonder if updating "sdfiles" had an effect?
(Edit: this seems to be confirmed on another thread)

Oh and in regards to the last few posts, had my switch In sleep mode a couple of times for a few hours and had no issues waking it up

Last edited by Ty_,

CTCaer

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Can you try and create a PoC with steps where this happens?
I had it a couple of hour in 5.0.2 and it works. But maybe your pattern triggers sth.

BakerxXxFiona

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To many new advancements to keep track. Do i get this payload or hekate_ctcaer_2.3

NVM i figured it out. The Switch kicks ass so much now....

Last edited by BakerxXxFiona,

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you try and create a PoC with steps where this happens?
I had it a couple of hour in 5.0.2 and it works. But maybe your pattern triggers sth.
For the times that happend to me if I pit it to sleep:
1) Start vba with Pokémon emerald.
2) Play a while. Like 10 min.
3) Lock.
4) Don't take the console untill 4 or 5 hors.
5) Profit, my console just won't wake up.

The other time this happend to me when it auto-sleep, I just put it two times my self just to try it, talk a while with my gf, and it went to sleep in the block screen. I coun't wake it up from there. All this times I gave it enough time after pressing the buttom, but no chance.

Reactions: CTCaer
D

Deleted User

cool but can someone fix switch games not running after opening homebrew menu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_NsOxG2zwWA?si=oK21qVNxgd98AyJT