Hello! Been lurking for a while, so I decided to finally sign up!

ScardyFluff

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hiya! I'm ScardyFluff! You can call me Fluff!

I should've checked the other introductions before making one :blink:

So! Anyways!

I LOVE video games! And i'm actually planning on becoming a programmer too!
I haven't done much programming. Well, PROPER programming. Though I can understand some types of languages, such as Lua and HTML.
And I DO understand what goes into programming; Lots of sleepless nights, possible crunch time to fix a thing and lots of headaches. But you know what? The good outweighs the bad for me! :3
Plus, you CREATE something from almost nothing! And without the script of a game, HOW is the music, art and such going to work?? That. Is why I want to become a programmer!

Anyways! I'm kinda bad at writing (though I AM working on it!), really stubborn but can understand most of the time when I'm wrong, I'm autistic but not heavily, I don't get jokes fast, I'm REALLY shy... (I'm working on this too!), I HATE toilet humor... I dont like swearing, But it's ok if you do. I just wont say such things unless i'm quoting someone... I LOVE the Kirby Series!!! And I would like to get a N64 someday with Paper Mario. :)

That was a bit long huh? Anyways... I hope to have fun here and meet lots of people!

EDIT: I don't want to seem impatient but... can someone say hi to me too? ;;

Last edited by ScardyFluff,
D

Deleted User

Hey! Welcome to GBAtemp @ScardyFluff

I hope you will have a lot of fun here! :lol:
Nice to meet you!

I'm kinda bad at writing

To be honest you did a really great job writing your introduction! :teach:

5fb3731a8dcfd8172c9bdd12ae197039.jpg

~ PKG :discuss:

SilverShuriken29

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Wow! We're a lot alike. I am also bad at writing too, I used to be good at It, back at high school, but after graduation, I forgot pretty much everything. I have Asperger's, I don't get a lot of jokes neither and I hate toilet humor too - although sometimes I'm okay with It, like, if It's in a movie and the rest of It is good, like the live-action George of the Jungle. I don't like swearing neither, because my parents punished me hard, when I did. Kirby is my second favorite series, even though I only played two games and The Thousand Year Door is one of the games I want to play in the future.

Anyway, nice to meet you Fluff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdMSPaHhmbI +1