rvtr

Nintendo DS hoarder
Trophies
Website
randommeaninglesscharacters.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hey! It's been a long time since I've seen you around. The EOF is shit. Not the normal shit level. The EOF has no good content (minus the odd thread now and then), has no humor, and can be summed up in a single word. Repetition. How've you been?

Reactions: Kingy

Kingy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey! It's been a long time since I've seen you around. The EOF is shit. Not the normal shit level. The EOF has no good content (minus the odd thread now and then), has no humor, and can be summed up in a single word. Repetition. How've you been?
Hey there!
Based from your description of the current state of the EoF, it seems not much different from back when I was here 6 years ago. Time really barely changes it seems. I'll have to give it a scroll through, and see how bad it is this time.

I've been fairly good, lots of work I had to do but I've managed. Working on my sleep has probably been one of the best things I've done recently (although I'm not making a good example of it... It's 2:34AM... :P). How have you been? It's really good to see you again!

Reactions: rvtr

rvtr

Nintendo DS hoarder
Trophies
Website
randommeaninglesscharacters.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hey there!
Based from your description of the current state of the EoF, it seems not much different from back when I was here 6 years ago. Time really barely changes it seems. I'll have to give it a scroll through, and see how bad it is this time.

I've been fairly good, lots of work I had to do but I've managed. Working on my sleep has probably been one of the best things I've done recently (although I'm not making a good example of it... It's 2:34AM... :P). How have you been? It's really good to see you again!

I hope the EOF gets funny. It was good about 2-3 years ago (when I first joined) but now it's just blah.

Sleep is nice to have. It's the best feeling when you wake up after a long nap.
I've been doing pretty good! I think I'm feeling better than I ever have before. I've started lots of new hobbies, and started volunteering. The latter just fills you up with joy!

I hope you stay around for a bit!

Kingy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I hope the EOF gets funny. It was good about 2-3 years ago (when I first joined) but now it's just blah.

Sleep is nice to have. It's the best feeling when you wake up after a long nap.
I've been doing pretty good! I think I'm feeling better than I ever have before. I've started lots of new hobbies, and started volunteering. The latter just fills you up with joy!

I hope you stay around for a bit!
I'm glad to hear you're doing well! It's really great to pick up some hobbies and do things you enjoy doing!

The plan is to hang around for a while for sure, this forum has brought me many friendships and I want to pay that back by being somewhat active once again :).

Reactions: rvtr

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I am still here
satania-gabriel-dropout.GIF

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum