Hello everyone

Iezu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I was a silent observer of the forums since the NDS days and finally decided to register since I'm browsing the Switch forum almost daily.

I've been gaming since my early childhood days of the first Gameboy and PSX and owned at least one console of every generation. Sometimes multiple one (looking at my four 3DS). Currently mostly playing with the Switch or the PC. I still enjoy JRPGs the most, even though I'm already over 30 and the stories definitely have another target audience most of the time :D With that out of the way: My all time favorite is Grandia.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I still enjoy JRPGs the most, even though I'm already over 30 and the stories definitely have another target audience most of the time :D With that out of the way: My all time favorite is Grandia.
Hello and welcome.:wink:
I've been over 30 for a long time ... hehehe.... but the love for videogames, I think I will take this to my grave...hehehe...at the expense of my Karma...hehehe.
Grandia (psx) is also my favorite, like jrpgs in general.
Enjoy your stay:D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.