Infitek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone :D

I'm Simon and I work at Neofid Studios ! We create new games for retro consoles ! :yaysp:
I'm 31 and I started my Gamer life with a super nintendo and a gameboy color, my first games were Zelda ALttP and Zelda Link's Awekening, I got a GBA later, sold second hand with the KuruKuruKururin cartridge included, I spent a lot of time on it! :toot:
My favorite GBA games are Golden Sun, Final Fantasy Tactic Advance, Advance Wars and Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, timeless classics :D

My father introduced me to gamemaker at the age of 8, and that's where my passion for gamedev was born. Now I've created an Indiegogo campaign for a new GBA game coded with Butano, let's hope it succeeds!

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1712842872740.png

Reactions: CoolMe

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
Trophies
Country
United States
How do you even mKe GBA games in the first place... I've seen many developers make homebrew apps for said system, and ive always wondered what do you need to do in order to have your game be even ported in the first place.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
How do you even mKe GBA games in the first place... I've seen many developers make homebrew apps for said system, and ive always wondered what do you need to do in order to have your game be even ported in the first place.
Devkit Pro comes with example projects that you can edit and compile. It's a pretty good place to start.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work