OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
IGN @ Dec 06 2006 said:
Hello Kitty has worn many hats over the years: she's been a ballerina, a home-maker, a guitar hero, even a pilot. But now she's put aside old hats to try on a new skin... for the DS Lite, that is.

Sanrio Japan has announced that they have started selling Hello Kitty decoration film for Japan's most popular handheld, which includes both their flagship character and her uptown friend, Charmmy. Consumers have four different skins to choose from, each one costing 680 yen (about $6.00). Sanrio, which is known to slap Hello Kitty's face on just about anything (including guitar straps, toasters, and even cars) is sure that consumers will be unable to resist the siren song of Kitty in her latest form. Will it work? Only time will tell, but already things are looking good: a search on their online shop revealed the product is already sold out, with more on the way...

via IGN and Another news site...

sanrio-announces-hello-kitty-ds-decoration-20061206045425053.jpg

Just thought I should share the news to those who have not heard about this yet cause I know how many people here claim to be Hello Kitty fans
wub.gif

All I can say is I'm gonna get one
shy.gif

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Iono, sleepin? Its midnight on the east coast right now...

And mthrnite, was that a good EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or a bad EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???

HelloKitty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Iono, sleepin? Its midnight on the east coast right now...

And mthrnite, was that a good EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or a bad EEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???

There are Wii's available tomorrow morning.. I might not get much sleep tonight.
tongue.gif

Hope they don't sell out too early.. I don't want to wake up at 5 and wait in line.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry, did I squeal like a little girl?
I like the 3rd one down the best, but I'll end up getting the first one, so as not to look too uh.... wassa word I'm looking for...
..differently lifestyled.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States

I'm sorry, did I squeal like a little girl?
I like the 3rd one down the best, but I'll end up getting the first one, so as not to look too uh.... wassa word I'm looking for...
..differently lifestyled.
Please reefer (hehe) back to my original post and click on the second source link, you'll feel right at home and not be at a loss for words
laugh.gif
j/k

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy