Hello

PrincessLisette

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I'm Lisette. I've been gaming my whole life and have multiple consoles and handhelds.

I started learning Japanese again earlier this year and gradually realised one of my long term gaming related passions lie in fan translations. I'm into japanese games mostly - especially jrpgs and visual novels. Although i play a bunch of other stuff too.

I'm hoping to eventually be able to help fan translate games as a passion project. I'm particularly interested in translating otome games as well as VNs from Aquaplus and Nippon Ichi. As awesome as VNs are, there are so many that will never come out in the west. I'd love to bring attention to more obscure stuff.

So you could say i'm an inspiring translator and modder. hoping to learn the ropes asap (as well as hopefully coding so i can actually ya know patch things) and get my japanese up to a level that's good enough for fan TLs.

lovely to meet you all.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello, I've just joined the group!
Hello, hello.
Enjoy your time here.

There are many ways to let us know what your current project is.

You can upload your translations to the Download area... or you could write about it in your personal blog, or post it on your profile.

Hope you have a nice time here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: j