Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert McCoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I think I'm fucked but I need to check with the community FIRST. So, here's what's going on... I have the sd2vita. I have everything set up for my microsd correctly, followed all the guides. I have vitashell installed to my internal memory but it won't let me connect it to my pc so I can copy over the gamesd.suprx file to the ur0:tai/ directory. It keeps giving me an error when I press the select button for USB mode. It gives an error when I press the start button to change to ftp mode as well. I don't know what to do.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Which Vita model are you using?

You'll still need to have a Vita memory card plugged in to use USB mode on an OLED, as it mounts ux0 as the file system and if there's no ux0 to mount it'll just crash.

Robert McCoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fuck i'm fucked then. i don't have a vita memory card.
the 1000 model btw. i used an app that let me move small apps to the internal memory, that's how come I have vita shell on the internal. I have no money for any kind of vita memory card either... RIP my vita.

Robert McCoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where I live they're like $20. i don't have $10 to my name. is there nothing I can do to copy over that one small simple file?

Last edited by Robert McCoy,

Robert McCoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unnecessary info: The sd2vita I ordered is already on the 3.0 version of the PCB and there's no test points on it at all. I'm super surprised because I ordered it 3 weeks ago before that was available publicly.

satan89

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Unnecessary info: The sd2vita I ordered is already on the 3.0 version of the PCB and there's no test points on it at all. I'm super surprised because I ordered it 3 weeks ago before that was available publicly.
Does molecular shell give the same error? Did you allow unsafe homebrew under henkaku settings?

You will have to use FTP to send a file to ur0, usb mode only allows access to ux0 (which you don't have)

Robert McCoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does molecular shell give the same error? Did you allow unsafe homebrew under henkaku settings?

You will have to use FTP to send a file to ur0, usb mode only allows access to ux0 (which you don't have)
can't i only have vitashell installed. yes i checked in the settings. it's ticked on. Idk what to do. My wife says just wait until she gets paid and she'll get me a 4gb from gamestop and keep the reciept and she'll return it right after i use it to copy things over. they're like $15 before tax where I live.

satan89

Trophies
XP
Country
India
can't i only have vitashell installed. yes i checked in the settings. it's ticked on. Idk what to do. My wife says just wait until she gets paid and she'll get me a 4gb from gamestop and keep the reciept and she'll return it right after i use it to copy things over. they're like $15 before tax where I live.

Force install molecular shell and try. I think you have to point vita browser to go.henkaku.xyz and press and hold R button to force molecular shell reinstall. Also, are you on vitashell v1.62?

Robert McCoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Force install molecular shell and try. I think you have to point vita browser to go.henkaku.xyz and press and hold R button to force molecular shell reinstall. Also, are you on vitashell v1.62?
okay i'll give it a try. I'm on 1.62 yes.

nah it's not letting me reinstall it. It's saying error C2-12828-1

Last edited by Robert McCoy,

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
@Robert McCoy
http://cfw.guide/vita/finalising-setup

Do the download enabler part on your vita, using vitashell if you don't have molecularshell.

After that works, you should be able to download the gamesd.suprx directly to your vita and edit config.txt to recognize it.

I haven't really tried it but it should theoretically work
Problem with that is the website downloads files to your memory card and if you don't have any ux0 mounted...it can't save it. Not a problem on the Slim Vita, but the OLED Vita won't mount internal storage as ux0, so that won't work.

Reactions: Madridi

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Problem with that is the website downloads files to your memory card and if you don't have any ux0 mounted...it can't save it. Not a problem on the Slim Vita, but the OLED Vita won't mount internal storage as ux0, so that won't work.
Makes sense. I would still give it a try though. You never know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1