ROM Hack [help] Can't get texture hack work with Zelda Triforce heroes.

ChrisN8

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Here what happends :

top_0000_by_skuad-d9fne7e.jpg

As you can see I changed the texture of the casual costume to a full white texture (i create it, it's not the original one modified) to test but i don't know why the previous texture still appear. I've already made some texture hack for pokemon (texture change for character & pokemon) and i never got that problem... I use photoshop to make the texture.

Here is the screen of Ohana3DS :

sans_titre_1_by_skuad-d9fne6z.png

Does someone have that problem ? Does it need something to make it work correctly ?
Any help is appreciated.

Edit : How can i create/edit .bcstm please ?

Last edited by ChrisN8,

LoganK93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently both ALBW and TFH have special, unique shaders that go over each individual object, so until we can crack those, custom textures will look weird.:(

Actually it may be some form of mipmapping, as the same visual glitch appears in Mario Kart if you do not change the texture for all of the different sizes. I brought it up to the creator of ohana and at some point hopefully they will look into supporting those texture types, but until then we need to wait.

Last edited by LoganK93,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: I think they should make a movie where Ed from FMA meets Ed from brotherhood +1