Hacking Help. Cant Play PS4 4.05 PKG

vastrolorde

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Guys im not really an expert on this ps4 hacking scene, so please bear with me on this. I happen to have a ps4 running on 4.05 firmware.. im still new to this. ive already installed ps2 pkgs by downloading some and was able to play them thru ps4 hen. Unfortunately this is not my ps4, i Bought it from someone for a cheap price because of an issue with the defective hdmi port, and now i fixed it.

i can install 4.05 ps4 pkg rips but the game wont launch unless or an account is signed in. when i launch ps4 pkg it ask to connect to psn, and of course update to latest version. which if i do, will remove the ability to load exploit payloads. my brother accidentaly sign out the account that was logged there.

Is there any work around i can do to be able to play ps4 4.05 pkg installed or maybe bypass without updating the firmware to latest.? or maybe restore the logged out account. ?:(

BTW. Im always getting an error code after launching a ps4 pkg game. tried so far is monopoly fun pack (NP-43927-5)
"User will be logged out because an error has occured"

Any Idea would be highly appreciated.

THANKS GUYS!:D

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Stupid question: you are launching hen payload, after booting up, before trying to start games?

Also are you putting PS4 in rest mode or rebooting? In my experience you need to power off the console. When you start it up again dns and hen payload before trying to start games.

vastrolorde

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stupid question: you are launching hen payload, after booting up, before trying to start games?

Also are you putting PS4 in rest mode or rebooting? In my experience you need to power off the console. When you start it up again dns and hen payload before trying to start games.

Yes After i loaded specter hen, and then trying to load the ps4 pkg. ps2 converted pkg works fine. and no im not putting it into rest mode..

Last edited by vastrolorde,
Reactions: KiiWii

Muxi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi Guys im not really an expert on this ps4 hacking scene, so please bear with me on this. I happen to have a ps4 running on 4.05 firmware.. im still new to this. ive already installed ps2 pkgs by downloading some and was able to play them thru ps4 hen. Unfortunately this is not my ps4, i Bought it from someone for a cheap price because of an issue with the defective hdmi port, and now i fixed it.

i can install 4.05 ps4 pkg rips but the game wont launch unless or an account is signed in. when i launch ps4 pkg it ask to connect to psn, and of course update to latest version. which if i do, will remove the ability to load exploit payloads. my brother accidentaly sign out the account that was logged there.

Is there any work around i can do to be able to play ps4 4.05 pkg installed or maybe bypass without updating the firmware to latest.? or maybe restore the logged out account. ?:(

BTW. Im always getting an error code after launching a ps4 pkg game. tried so far is monopoly fun pack (NP-43927-5)
"User will be logged out because an error has occured"

Any Idea would be highly appreciated.

THANKS GUYS!:D
i had the same problem with monopoly. You have to copy the additional fixes via ftp to the PS4 before you install the game via the package-installer from the debug-settings. You don´t need a PSN account to play backups.

Last edited by Muxi,

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i had the same problem with monopoly. You have to copy the additional fixes via ftp to the PS4 before you install the game via the package-installer from the debug-settings

Hmm the one I have doesnt have any fix files...

Talking of fixes: the zombie army trilogy rip seems to be a dump from 1.76, contains no param.sfo or icons, but does have a fix folder containing prx files...

Any idea how to pkg it or instal it?

Thanks in advance.

Muxi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hmm the one I have doesnt have any fix files...

Talking of fixes: the zombie army trilogy rip seems to be a dump from 1.76, contains no param.sfo or icons, but does have a fix folder containing prx files...

Any idea how to pkg it or instal it?

Thanks in advance.
I can only speak for the game monopoly: I first copied the additional files (user and system_data folder) via ftp to the PS4 and then installed the game.

vastrolorde

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can only speak for the game monopoly: I first copied the additional files (user and system_data folder) via ftp to the PS4 and then installed the game.

Thank you very much for that Info, now i understand why im having that error code in the first place.

Muxi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Last edited by Muxi,

vastrolorde

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Muxi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ok so what i need to do is connect the ps4 to FTP and copy the files user and system_data to the ps4, BEFORE installing the pkg file?
See what IP address your PS4 has, load the ftp payload and connect your PS4 with a FTP app on the PC (for example, Filezilla) and copy the files to your PS4

vastrolorde

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See what IP address your PS4 has, load the ftp payload and connect your PS4 with a FTP app on the PC (for example, Filezilla) and copy the files to your PS4

Thanks Muxi and all who suggested their fix, i finally got the games working now:grog::grog:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu