Hacking Help for a stupid thing i did.

Alxvarl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i was playing Smash bros 3DS when i just thinked "What will the e shop think if i update smash form the e-shop?" i clicked update button then cant play anymore.
When it try to update it give me an error code.
i tryed unistalling every single data of smash but cant cancel the update. Can semone help me?

El_Misterioso

CIA Agent
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i was playing Smash bros 3DS when i just thinked "What will the e shop think if i update smash form the e-shop?" i clicked update button then cant play anymore.
i tryed unistalling every single data of smash but cant cancel the update. Can semone help me?
Restore to Factory the 3DS and uninstall the hack (uninstall the hack before the Restore to Factory), but better wait other responses I only am a master on Wii U Homebrew.

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
xn--rck9c.xn--tckwe
XP
Country
United States
Factory resetting is probably excessive at best and won't help at worst and uninstalling CFW definitely won't help, uninstalling CFW to fix issues is never a good idea.

Hmm, what exactly error are you getting, and when? And is this with a cart or an installed game?

Reactions: Kwyjor

Exotical

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean by update? System update or game update?

Alxvarl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Factory resetting is probably excessive at best and won't help at worst and uninstalling CFW definitely won't help, uninstalling CFW to fix issues is never a good idea.

Hmm, what exactly error are you getting, and when? And is this with a cart or an installed game?
its a .cia hacked game.

sion_zaphod

Ex-Galactic President; confidence trickster; etc
Trophies
XP
Country
Use FBI to completely delete the game then reinstall the game from CIA. And never try to update a hacked game again. This is a no brainer.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Restore to Factory the 3DS and uninstall the hack (uninstall the hack before the Restore to Factory), but better wait other responses I only am a master on Wii U Homebrew.
honestly. You may want to keep to Wii U forums. Unistalling usually only makes things worse and you cannot use the tools available to help debug processes to fix what can be going wrong.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An error is normal if the game is a different region. Usually the way to fix it is installing the cia of the right update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    JakobAir @ JakobAir: The bush does offer helpful advice.