Gaming [HELP] I can't play online with pokemon sun and moon

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
didn't they always have normal and special battle? one where you can use whatever and the other that follows like, weekly changing rules?

jimmyleen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Banned moves are for balance reasons.
Also pokemon with illegal moves and stuff can't join online battle.

I know that but the game does not explain which moves are banned and illegal.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

didn't they always have normal and special battle? one where you can use whatever and the other that follows like, weekly changing rules?

Yes they always have had normal and special battles but I never new they have weekly changing rules.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I know that but the game does not explain which moves are banned and illegal.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes they always have had normal and special battles but I never new they have weekly changing rules.

and you're absolutely certain there is no help option that would tell you about the pokemon allowed anywhere? up until now, all games had that somewhere. maybe check the npcs in the battletree, whats forbidden there is probably forbidden online.

are you using pokemon that can't be caught ingame so far? things you transfered from old games with saveeditors or we? did you edit any moves?

jimmyleen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
and you're absolutely certain there is no help option that would tell you about the pokemon allowed anywhere? up until now, all games had that somewhere. maybe check the npcs in the battletree, whats forbidden there is probably forbidden online.

are you using pokemon that can't be caught ingame so far? things you transfered from old games with saveeditors or we? did you edit any moves?

Yes I have pokemon that can't be caught ingame so far aka from scanning bar codes and bootr plugin, no I never transferred any Pokemon, and no I did not edit any moves.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes I have pokemon that can't be caught ingame so far aka from scanning bar codes and bootr plugin, no I never transferred any Pokemon, and no I did not edit any moves.

is it possible its specifically those pokemon that prevent you from going online?
have you tried teams with only things you caught normally during the playthough?

jemindraz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

That's probably why-- Pokemon that can't be caught in game cannot be used online for battle/trading.

Show me the team you're using and i can probably tell you what's wrong.

ILSATS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What is this "bootr plugin" ? If those Pokemon are illegal (not possible to be in the game, or their information are all wrong) then they won't be able to get online.

K40T1K

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is this "bootr plugin" ? If those Pokemon are illegal (not possible to be in the game, or their information are all wrong) then they won't be able to get online.

In regards to the bootntr plugin, it's basically a digital gamegenie/gameshark/actionreplay/powersaves.
- Max Money
- (Hold R)Walk through Walls
- Instant Messages
- No Outlines
- No Forced Trainer Battles
- Rematch Trainers
- Wild Pokemon Shiny
- Remove Wait Time
- QR Scan Point 100
- Walk/Run Speed x0.5
- Walk/Run Speed x1.0
- Walk/Run Speed x1.5
- Walk/Run Speed x2.0
- Walk/Run Speed x2.5
- EXP Multiplyer. x10 - x64.0
- Save Slot Teleporter (Start + D-Pad)
- Coordinates Modifier
- Pokemon Spawner supports Pokemon 001 - 820
- All Z Crystals
- Rename any Pokemon
- Pokemon can learn any TM/HM
- All TM/HMs
- All medicine
- All berries
- CurrentFestivalCoin9,999,999
- TotalPokeFestivalCoin9,999,999
- TotalThumbs-Ups1,500,000
- Max Battle Points
- All clothes

http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-sumohax-pokemon-sun-moon-ntr-plugin.448255/page-41#post-6865243

ILSATS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So....he cheated to get illegal pokemon and then came here to blame Nintendo for not allowing him to use those pokemon for battling online... ? erh... what ?

Reactions: ultros7

Falo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you transfer Gen 6 or lower pokemon to Gen7 with pkhex, then nintendo will detect that you have an illegal pokemon, because
there is some special transfer process, that is not yet implemented in pkhex.
So all of your transfered pokemon, can't be used online. Just breed the non-alola pokemon...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: