Homebrew [help] I think I messed up...?

HollowedFear

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So stupid tired me accidentally updated to 10.2.0.28 just abit ago with the news of hax 2.5 being out, anyways I've got everything for hax 2.5 on my SD card to update ironhax to it but for some reason when ever I enter ironhax to update (it's on 1.1 and not the latest version) it tries to run the homebrew but then just crashes after a few seconds or so.. it currently comes up with it being on 2.1 beta ropbin payload or something along those lines...

Currently I do not have any other method of homebrew on my 3ds other than an old version of ironhax, is there any way for me to update to the current 2.5 release or did I screw up by updating my 3ds and will have to wait it out till browserhax/themehax gets an update?

HollowedFear

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright well that sucks :/ only method I have is to wait till browserhax updates then I guess? Do hope they are planning on at least updating it to support 10.2.0

HollowedFear

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah I do hope they do.. guess I'll have to resort to powersaves for some stuff for the time being then until something new comes along.. stupid stupid me :c anyways guess thanks for telling me I'm screwed for the time being..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :ph34r: