Help me deal with my breakup

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
Trophies
XP
Country
cherryduck said:
So do you reckon I should have her come round tonight? I'm still not sure if I should even take her back, I mean she's damn hot and everything but the reason we split up in the first place was because we had this vicious cycle, where everything would be absolutely fantastic then some major drama would happen and we'd nearly break up, then everything would be fine and then the next drama would come along...and so on so she decided we'd be better off without each other, now she reckons she loves me too much to let me go. Yet I'm worried if I take her back it's just going to go round and round...but at the same time I can't really imagine life without her. God this is all so darn complicated!

Get away, fast!
That happened to me, it was like instead of having a relationship it was some sort of disease. It seriously was that bad.
If it's just pain over and over, even though you might think she's perfect, it's probably the time to cut off. I thought she was, and what I got out of that was pain and the feeling that I was "wasting away".

Make it clear you don't think what she's doing is fine, and maybe she might think twice. Even still, you should try like a month break even if you decide to get back with her, just to see how things are going and to be able to think clearly on your own.

Edit: Didn't see your post, sorry, lol. And happy Bday
smile.gif

crescentsaber

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.lunarist.com
XP
Country
NO sex tonight then ?

I think I can speak for everyone else that we're rooting for you bro, i know its the hardest thing in the world for a guy to do to reject a girl who literally giving herself to you in a physical way, but hang on there !

BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! =D
You deserve a change for the better in your life for your birthday present this year =) make it count !

cherryduck

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jesus, she's over here right now crying in the toilet, I feel so bad and awkward, I just don't know how to act or what to say. This is SO awkward she probably shouldn't have come round, and she's bought me loads of presents. And thanks so much everyone it's really good to have you people here rooting for me.

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Any chance of fixing it? What were the reasons for breaking up?

BTW!! get the fk off here and go cuddle her....go sit in the toilet with her, cry together, tlk man...it helps so much

sorry man, just read y u guys split....figure out what it is that made u like each other so much...stop spending so much time with her.....man im like that with my lady at the mo, i wanna break up with her cos she hurt me bad but i love her too much to let go

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, you aren't a real man until a chick has emotionally destroyed you. It really is a pain on an entirely different level. Nothing physical quite equals it.

About the pics and vids, destroy them. Seriously, it was hard for me too. About a year ago I got rid of all the christmas/birthday/anniversary/valentines etc cards. Was hard, but I'm glad they're gone, same with the holiday photos we took. They're just hard to look at. I wish the best for her, but I couldn't be her friend. Not for awhile anyway, maybe after we find new people.

Enough of me though....

The Worst

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
GBAplace.net
XP
Country
United States
Listen. Friends with benefits is like the best thing EVER. Ride that out as long as it last. When I know that I'm gonna break up with a girl i usually prolong it for another week or so and try to have as much sex as possible and do all the dirty things I never tried with them.

About her wanting to get back together: It could be that she was interested in someone else and broke it off to try and get with them but it didn't work out, and now she is trying to get back with you. Who knows she could have even slept with him and found out that your much better between the sheets. Regardless, at least she broke up with you first. It's much worse when they do it behind your back. The fact that she wanted to be fuck buddies means that she is ok with that sort of thing, maybe she wanted to date the other guy and he just wanted to be fuck buddies and maybe now she is trying to have both. I wouldn't trust her. But i don't trust any of them.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joujoudoll said:
Men are disgusting... This is why I don't trust any man on this planet. They just want nookie. Shame on you all!

If you have only seen one pink crow in your life, does that conclude all crows are pink?

Men are just men, most of us have common needs, but we still differ from one another. You gotta be more specific.
tongue.gif

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Joujoudoll said:
Men are disgusting... This is why I don't trust any man on this planet. They just want nookie. Shame on you all!

She was the one who said she wanted to continue having sex. This is why I hate ultra feminist women. They always assume men are causing the shit, its never the women

Joujoudoll

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I know women cause problems... I was talking about "The Worst". He said before he breaks up with a girl he will prolong the relationship and try to get the girl to do dirty things that he had never done with her before. That's just sick. In my experience, most men are like this, but not all. I know that there are some disgusting women out there too, but usually men are more disgusting than women. I'd never try to get my boyfriend to do dirty things with me and then break up with him. That's just wrong.

mastermanna123

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
feds4u said:
1. Make a clean break of it. By offering you sex this bitch is just leading you around by the nose. You're a man. Get it? No one should lead like a dog. Sex isn't a scooby snack. Some women like to use it as a reward when they want to control a gulible, weak willed man. By offering you the "friends with benfits package" she's just hoping to keep you around as a safety blanket, or if she needs something. Basically she's unsure she wants to break up with you or she's using you. (Or Both) Neither situation is good. You don't need her pussy, there's plenty more where that came from.

LMAOOOO
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

win.

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ozzyzak said:
Honestly, you aren't a real man until a chick has emotionally destroyed you. It really is a pain on an entirely different level. Nothing physical quite equals it.
But men don't have emotions TO destroy!1 *rolleyes*

In response to the topic though, I would suggest as well to reduce contact with her. Her wanting to date you right after breaking up is a big mistake, as is casual sex. She could be acting when it comes to crying on the toilet. ...that sounds awkward, and I'm going to ignore it. But yeah, she might be jerking you around on purpose so as to bend you to her will. Taking her back would probably be as bad of an idea too, since as you said you might go back to that horrible cycle, and it doesn't even sound like you guys have that strong of a relationship to begin with.

Wanting sex after you break up? What are you to her? And your feelings of not living without her may not be genuine too since she might've inflicted enough damage on you to make you whipped, and that's not good either. Judging by the cycle you mentioned, it seemed to lie mostly with her so she might've been the problem. It's going to hurt now as do all relationships that've lasted a while, but there are more women in the world than this one. You have to get yourself out there to see that, I guess.

It's going to be hard but just keep a calm mind and a cool head, keep her away from you, give yourself time to recover. Especially keep her away from you since already she's doing more and more damage and that is not recovery by any means!

Deleted member 110780

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joujoudoll said:
I'd hate to break it to you, but I know quite a few girls that just want to have sex with their friends. I do agree though that men in general should not be trusted.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joujoudoll said:
I know women cause problems... I was talking about "The Worst". He said before he breaks up with a girl he will prolong the relationship and try to get the girl to do dirty things that he had never done with her before. That's just sick. In my experience, most men are like this, but not all. I know that there are some disgusting women out there too, but usually men are more disgusting than women. I'd never try to get my boyfriend to do dirty things with me and then break up with him. That's just wrong.
And women are self-centered, manipulative, over-emotional bitchfests.

I would trust a man over a woman any day (with things not involving sex of course).

The Worst

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
GBAplace.net
XP
Country
United States
Joujoudoll said:
I know women cause problems... I was talking about "The Worst". He said before he breaks up with a girl he will prolong the relationship and try to get the girl to do dirty things that he had never done with her before. That's just THE WORST. In my experience, most men are like this, but not all. I know that there are some disgusting women out there too, but usually men are more disgusting than women. I'd never try to get my boyfriend to do dirty things with me and then break up with him. That's just wrong.

FIX'D

SchuchWun

Trophies
Website
videogamehackers.ca
XP
Country
Canada
cherryduck said:
Hello everyone, I've just come out of a two and a half year relationship, and she was my first love so I'm crushed. Trying to listen to music, it seems every song is about love or breaking up, my phone is filled with pics and videos of her and my computer is filled with more pics and videos, from right when we started going out when she was 15 and I was 16. I can't play Super Mario World anymore because she loved it and always played it, the shelf above my bed is filled with cards and presents from her, everywhere I look there's memories and mementos. And yet, it gets more complicated, because she still wants to be friends and have sex, and I'd love the sex obviously but I don't think I could keep myself emotionally detached, and if she found someone else I know I would be madly jealous. Please help me out of this mess! Or at least give me some comforting or wise words...

Best advice keep busy so you don't think about her! throw out and delete all old stuff, pictures etc keep one picture as a reminder of what was (after all she was your first love). at no times should you call her ever. if you have the urge tell your self you will do it later and if you keep busy you won't even think twice about calling her. Trust me I went through a really bad break up when I was younger and even went as far as an attempt to end my life. DO NOT EVEN CONTEMPLATE THIS... SUICIDE IS A PERMANENT SOLUTION TO A TEMPORARY PROBLEM!!!! talk to your parents if you feel really depressed only they can help you get out of it.

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

and last but not least there are better fish in the sea! and its a big sea trust me
lecture.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, same