90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Guys guys, I need your help.

IMG_20240508_234514_302.jpg

I'm trying to make this hole bigger but no matter what I try it's not getting any bigger to fit my cable.

The idea is to fit the black cable through the tight, tiny hole in that sleeve, so I can solder it to the 3.5 jack.

I've been also doing like I do to y'all mums, but spit and spanking isn't helping either.

What should I do?

Reactions: slaphappygamer

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Guys guys, I need your help.

View attachment 436123

I'm trying to make this hole bigger but no matter what I try it's not getting any bigger to fit my cable.

The idea is to fit the black cable through the tight, tiny hole in that sleeve, so I can solder it to the 3.5 jack.
Consider getting replaceable jack plugs, which can be easily removed and soldered to.

I've been also doing like I do to y'all mums, but spit and spanking isn't helping either.
You failed to sex.

• Haha
Reactions: Hayato213

tomberyx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
1. Use Hot-Gun
2. Use something to spread the Hole (Metal-Tube or Pencile but no Sex-Tools)
3. You know what to do next

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hold the far end of that cable with one hand. Then, with the other, pull the wire jacket away (towards the end you wish to solder). The friction from your hand running down the cable multiple times will warm the jacket. The jacket will begin to stretch passed the end of the wires. Now, you have an empty jacket at the end. It should be a slightly smaller diameter and you should be able to insert the jacket into the boot. Then, when you have enough jacket in the boot, you can begin (I haven’t tried this, but it should work) to cool the jacket with ice(?). The jacket material should relax and you would have access to the wires now inside the boot.

OR

Use heat shrink on the wire. Insert only the wire (not the jacket) into the boot and perform your task. Then, pull the heat shrink over the boot and heat it up. Not as clean, but will get the job done.

MOAR OR!!

You can snip the very end of the boot. Snipping the very end of the boot will allow you to gain the right diameter for the wire. The end of the boot is conical. Making the boot shorter will allow a wider wire.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I better use my good hand for this.
Oddly enough, your wrong hand may be the right hand to use. Using your normal hand (I don’t know if you are righty or lefty) your gription is conditioned as you’ve use that hand for hundreds of decades. Your wrong hand doesn’t have this condition and you may get better gription. Wearing gloves will also have this effect.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU