Help me find Darkstalker Felicia PVC model please?

MetoMeto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Here's a link for what i'm looking: https://myfigurecollection.net/item/2517

Hello guys!
The thing is i'm not skilled in searching these things, and this would be my first figure.
i tried AmiAmi but they don't sell it anymore.

Can someone of you help me search for place i can buy Felicia from please?

20941.jpg

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Generally when searching if you can find something relatively unique to the item you want then that helps, though you can also narrow things down by subtraction (most search engines allow operators like - that will exclude things, including -site:somesite.com that removes anything from somesite.com) or add on extra things to narrow it down (one unique thing is good, two things that combine to be if not unique then illustrative is better).

Anyway your link appears to have one such unique term
"CAPCOMANIAX 2" is the unique name of the model.
Searching for that got a bunch of links,

That said its Japanese Amazon listing says "Release date ‏ : ‎ September 24, 2008
Date First Available ‏ : ‎ April 2, 2007"
This means you are into collector of second hand things territory, and most things I found were out of stock or in the case of "jpfigures ##########.com" (one of the few things to claim it is in stock) then a search of the site to find some reviews says danger danger danger run away.
There was some site priced in rupees that said they had something but I am not even going to waste my time there.

Have never really found a Japanese ebay equivalent you can leave a search active for. Auctions there seem to be split among several places, classified adverts and use crudely made websites you stand little chance of navigating both in general and especially without Japanese language knowledge, and that even by Japanese standards. Even if you did find one then 99% of the time they don't ship internationally (and I don't blame them) so you will have to get one of those local cutout services involved that will ship it onwards, and that is seldom the cheapest hobby either.

For Japanese items you can try finding Japanese names, some sites claiming "フェリシア カプコマニアシクス2" is that and it does Romanise properly but searching mostly just revealed sites copying the same information listing rather than anything Japanese (which the search for CAPCOMANIAX 2 and CAPCOMANIAX 2 Felicia/Ferrisia needed several for, most of which left it in English).

The site you mention above did have a listing on their selling section within the last year ( https://myfigurecollection.net/classified/214956 ), however below it is a review of the transaction in question a few months later so there is that.

https://www.play-asia.com/excellent...vampire-savior-18--scale-pre-painte/13/702vzs also has more unique things you can try searching for (in general commerce many devices will have a unique ID number, for books the classic one is the ISBN if you want something you might have heard of. Indeed going to customer services and asking them to search up such a number in a shop is generally considered 500 times better than asking if something is in stock as it will likely send a giant flare up to corporate that someone wants something). Varies by country sometimes though, and many things will have their own internal number, and companies making the thing might also have their own internal number that is different to both the consumer/government led stuff and the ones used by various retailers.
In this case
Catalog No. 711220
Item Code 4535123711220
(do also compare codes as sometimes the retailers or whatever just add something to the manufacturer one, as appears to be the case here).
That yielded a few other listings but still nothing for sale.

At this point it then becomes hurry up and wait for something to appear on western sites (many will have alerts if you don't want to make a few bookmarks and set a reminder to go round once a week/month), post some wanted adverts yourself, or you can maybe try one of those find this thing in Japan services that might have better listings, will know the model shops (figures, food, computer games and electronics tending to be their bread and butter), might put some wanted adverts out... Expect to pay something for such services, sometimes on the frontend and most times on the back.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!