Hacking Help me with my psp 2008

Paghost45

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
My friend has a psp 2008 (I'm from Russia) without cfw and he let me install cfw.

I used the guide of a Russian-speaking youtuber. psp was on version 6.61, after installing cfw (in about system written 6.61 PRO-C) I did not install a permanent patch. After that, I decided to try downloading the game (1 GB memory card), I downloaded chili con carnage, after starting the game, a small red window appears which says "Error reading from disk" (I tried a different format and downloading a different region version and it didn't work).

then I decided to download another game, this time assassin's creed bloodlines, after downloading and trying to start the game, the game stuck tightly on the AC logo and after downloading the game from another site, the game was infinite loading.

I managed to launch only Toy Story 3, but in the middle of the game and the transition to another location, the game wrote "insert the disc with the game Toy Story 3 ...".

if anyone knows how to solve this problem, please help me.

if I need to install another cfw, then write how to remove the one that is currently installed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo