• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Help, please vote for my daughter (facebook required)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuBu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone,

I would like to ask for your help in this contest. We entered our newborn daughter into a cuteness contest in South Florida. I need you help in placing a vote for her on facebook.

It is one vote per day, if you can spare the 1 min to help out, I would really appreciate it.

Her name is Katelyn.

Thanks.

GBAtemp.net

Thanks in advance! All votes help.

Chikaku-chan

ᏁᎽᎪ~
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
No problemo,
wink.gif

I would vote for that cutie anyday

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I know this may seem kind of bad of me, but you better hope there aren't any pedos lurking this thread or that vote page.

chris-hansen.jpg

(Also, since I posted Chris Hansen, it looks like I may have negated all possible pedobear posts. BAM!)

D

Deleted-236924

Sora de Eclaune said:
I know this may seem kind of bad of me, but you better hope there aren't any pedos lurking this thread or that vote page.

chris-hansen.jpg

(Also, since I posted Chris Hansen, it looks like I may have negated all possible pedobear posts. BAM!)
My thoughts exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: from what I understood. you load up the piratged game. you the clear the syscalls, then you play