Android [Help] Strange glitch, or attacked?

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
So, starting out, I have nearly every network tool installed on my tablet. zANTI, W-killer, Shark, etc. I am at school, I was listening to music on my tablet, I bumped the zANTI app by mistake and it opened and started running processes. Shortly, I realized my music was glitching, it proceeded to get worse and I, being paranoid started slamming ( not literally... ) the home button to exit the app, in attempt to destroy the process. So, after that fail, I held down the power button for a minute to forcefully shut it down. Only to see upon boot-up, my home screen background is missing, 2 apps are gone... Was I attacked, or victim to a rare glitch...?
[This was the entire Android system process, not the silly app. I was prompted the system is not working and it's process needs killed. I couldn't end the process, that's when I began to panic and shutdown the system. I now have the system on lockdown, I'm monitoring all processes and watching all incoming and outgoing network traffic on my tablet.]

Last edited by Ruby Gloom,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Leo just follows Luke around with flowers
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is funny, every week he cries bout something and says that's it, I'm leaving this site for good.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See I'm a good match maker I always knew he wouldnt leave over luke
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Had to break down and turn on my AC today. 89 degrees in May. Bet August/September is gonna be crazy hot.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im back
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, when your wife kicks you out BOVONO Prefabricated Tiny Home, Mobile Prefab House with Lockable Door and Window, Outdoor Storage Shed with Restroom & Cabinet, Perfect for Hotel, Kiosk, Booth(19 x 20FT) https://a.co/d/ab1dd5t
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Pretty cool actually
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I feel pain on the left side of my stomach
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 looks neat, i would want one in the boonies
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Read the reviews
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    honestly, seems like a great option for temporary housing, but the reviews seems iffy
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I'm sure i could build one with the schematics if made available
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    the 2nd pic dun show much, just topdown view of the layout
  • Y @ yqw:
    someone has a cheat table for need for speed most wanted 2012?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The cheat codes 911 catch the crazy drivers
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I mean that game came out on every game system, so lets be a little more vague.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need cheats for GTA v, lol. And why ask here, go look for them yo self!
    +2
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    make 'em , they're not hard to do
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Fast and Furious Night Rider crossover !
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The Rocks going to get mad when he heard he got cheated on
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea my monitors are definitely more than 3.9 feet away from my pc tower. But not like I'm gonna be buying a $3000 graphics card/monitor.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn