Others Emulator Help to connect wireless gamecube controller!!

lobo80

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Greetings to all, I use nintendont on my wii and I recently bought the wireless gamecube controller in the picture, but although I follow the pairing procedure between the controller and the receiver, they do not connect to each other; I'm writing to know if someone who has already solved this problem, can clarify my ideas on how to do it. Thanks in advance.
Screenshot_20220304-102627.png

Dudee15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greetings to all, I use nintendont on my wii and I recently bought the wireless gamecube controller in the picture, but although I follow the pairing procedure between the controller and the receiver, they do not connect to each other; I'm writing to know if someone who has already solved this problem, can clarify my ideas on how to do it. Thanks in advance.View attachment 300336
Enable "Native Control" in Nintendonts settings. Otherwise nintendont will process them.

lobo80

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Enable "Native Control" in Nintendonts settings. Otherwise nintendont will process them.
so, to be successful in the pairing between controller and receiver, I have to enable the "native control" setting and then perform the procedure to have them recognized?

Dudee15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, to be successful in the pairing between controller and receiver, I have to enable the "native control" setting and then perform the procedure to have them recognized?
I believe so.
*EDIT*
OHHHH i read the question wrong. I thought your controller wasn't working in nintendont!

Dudee15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there batteries in the remote?
Greetings to all, I use nintendont on my wii and I recently bought the wireless gamecube controller in the picture, but although I follow the pairing procedure between the controller and the receiver, they do not connect to each other; I'm writing to know if someone who has already solved this problem, can clarify my ideas on how to do it. Thanks in advance.View attachment 300336

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.