Hardware Help? Vita OLED not turning on

k7ra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
When I boot vita sony logo appear, then ps button blink blue and vita shut down.
Combination ps+R+power on do same thing.
Vita full charged (I think), because orange light no more appear after 25 minutes.
Plug it to pc, pc see it and it appear in my computer (orange light appear). After some time disconnects itself (light disappear).
Dunno what problem, disconnection of battery not helped.

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I boot vita sony logo appear, then ps button blink blue and vita shut down.
Combination ps+R+power on do same thing.
Vita full charged (I think), because orange light no more appear after 25 minutes.
Plug it to pc, pc see it and it appear in my computer (orange light appear). After some time disconnects itself (light disappear).
Dunno what problem, disconnection of battery not helped.
Hold L and power on, it boots it with all plugins disabled, if that doesn't work it could be a faulty component like a flex cable or maybe one of the mobos and will have to be replaced.

k7ra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hold L and power on, it boots it with all plugins disabled, if that doesn't work it could be a faulty component like a flex cable or maybe one of the mobos and will have to be replaced.

Vita not hacked...
Plus it booted first, then when I was in settings shut down itself

Last edited by k7ra,

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vita not hacked...
Plus it booted first, then when I was in settings shut down itself
If it's not hacked I'm afraid it might be a flex cable or might be one of the analog stick mobos, try cleaning ribbon cables with alcohol, also try booting while one of the analog mobos is disconnected. You can also try holding down power button for a few minutes, while battery is disconnected to drain any remaining power then plug battery back in and see if that works.

k7ra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
If it's not hacked I'm afraid it might be a flex cable or might be one of the analog stick mobos, try cleaning ribbon cables with alcohol, also try booting while one of the analog mobos is disconnected. You can also try holding down power button for a few minutes, while battery is disconnected to drain any remaining power then plug battery back in and see if that works.
Thanks for info, would try later

Reactions: kaymynd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/OLqeHmZp-Wc?si=gnlLbzZEgWiNp5E5