Homebrew Help with homebrew app! (Not working, just black screen)

Yoshimaster96

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a somewhat complex app which renders a quad with several textures mixed with 9 TEV stages. After 248 lines (I didn't test anything between then, there was only one compilation), it didn't work. Here's the source: LINK

I simplified the app to see if I could get a simpler version to work. It didn't. Here's the source to that: LINK

I'm not sure what's going on. If anyone can help, that'd be nice. I have a sneaking suspicion it has the same problem as the "texturetest" and "acube" demos (not sure what's wrong with those exactly, but they don't work either), which is most likely that the libogc library doesn't work entirely. Though I cannot be sure.

gamingdudester

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a somewhat complex app which renders a quad with several textures mixed with 9 TEV stages. After 248 lines (I didn't test anything between then, there was only one compilation), it didn't work. Here's the source: LINK

I simplified the app to see if I could get a simpler version to work. It didn't. Here's the source to that: LINK

I'm not sure what's going on. If anyone can help, that'd be nice. I have a sneaking suspicion it has the same problem as the "texturetest" and "acube" demos (not sure what's wrong with those exactly, but they don't work either), which is most likely that the libogc library doesn't work entirely. Though I cannot be sure.

It Would have been nicer to include all the files instead of just the c.main. The makefile plays a huge role in troubleshooting, along with a few other files. Upload the whole thing pls

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-