OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
yohko86smuzak.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I have a class 2 Sandisk 16GB card and while it works for the most part, it's quite laggy in game such as Castlevania DoS and PoR, and TWEWY. And even on other games' opening and in-game movies like Tales of Hearts, where it lags quite a lot in some places.

Somebody told me some time ago that I needed a card with higher speed, preferably a class 6 one. What's a good one I can buy that works the best with the M3i Zero and will eliminate my lag and freezing problems?

EDIT: Well, I decided to go with the Transcend! I've been using it for close to 3 months now and it's working out great (eliminated most of my lagging problems)! Thanks to all that commented!

kraijeck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have any laggy problem in sandisk class2 8GB, but have some freez and hang in OP of "The world end with you" and "Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey"

Class 6 MicroSDHC Card fix this problem.

Yohko86

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
yohko86smuzak.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
DarthTheufel said:
This is indeed a problem with M3 firmware. Try your Sandisc 16 GB with Akaio / Acekard, you'll see that it'll work much, much better.

That's all fine and good about getting an Acekard and all, but as strange as it may sound to some, I like my M3i Zero and the Sakura firmware so I'm not looking into getting one anytime soon. I know it's a great card, but it doesn't really impress me much. Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

Clookster

Your Clookster
Banned
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
Yohko86 said:
That's all fine and good about getting an Acekard and all, but as strange as it may sound to some, I like my M3i Zero and the Sakura firmware so I'm not looking into getting one anytime soon.

I always had trouble with 8 & 16 GB SanDisc Micro SD Cards on M3 Sakura. If you prefer to stay with M3, maybe try an older, smaller card. Good luck!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BigOnYa, And you too :) +1