Gaming Help with Splatoon 2 (US version)

Frank1905

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi,
I recently bought a digital copy of Splatoon 2. The game is associated to an American Nintendo account, so the downloaded game is American too. I live in Europe and my console region is set to Europe, so I wanted to know if my console establishes a conncetion to Splatoon 2 European servers or to the American ones (so which players I find when I play online).

P.S. The game comes in its American version also if I change that Nintendo account region to Europe.

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
Here's the fun thing, lad -- Splatoon doesn't have servers. Surprised yet?

Yep, the entire game is peer to peer. There are no servers. You're connecting peer to peer with whoever you're playing with, wherever in the world those other people might be. Doesn't matter if you have an American or European copy, you're pooled in with everyone around the world.

So to answer your question, the servers don't exist and you play with everyone.

Reactions: Frank1905

Frank1905

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Here's the fun thing, lad -- Splatoon doesn't have servers. Surprised yet?

Yep, the entire game is peer to peer. There are no servers. You're connecting peer to peer with whoever you're playing with, wherever in the world those other people might be. Doesn't matter if you have an American or European copy, you're pooled in with everyone around the world.

So to answer your question, the servers don't exist and you play with everyone.
Wow, I could not Imagine that. It works pretty well. Thanks for the answer!

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5X utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: HaloEliteLegend

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...