Country
United States
I hate to be that guy but my request seems to have been missed :ph34r:

So here it is again, Marathon Trilogy please :P
https://alephone.lhowon.org/
^Source code for Engine and games

-
You can go ahead and add me as a vote for Brutal Doom too:gun:
Adding to the list. Sorry if i don't reply so many people ask for a lot at once lol

Reactions: demoncatursday
D

Deleted User

If you can put a Manga and pdf reader on it, can you also put an e-book reader on it?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

One more is it possible to port any of the chaos rings games? Apologies if these are bad/stupid questions.

jimmyleen

Trophies
XP
Country
Reactions: Deleted User

HohoKing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I am not sure if it possible but if would be good if someone can make a homebrew to identify/ flush out redundant "system use" data.

On top of that, i would really like to see an unoffical port of youtube on vita...

Last edited by HohoKing,
Reactions: Venom Intellect

Mireille

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Not sure if this could be a decent request, maybe some kind of brew to switch psn accounts at will without needing to do the normal shenanigans that sony makes us do.
Not entirely sure if this can be done at all, i'd imagine it can but what do I know :^)

Would be very nice as someone who uses a JP and an EU account on both my Vita and VitaTV

D

Deleted User

Actually grabbing the English translation from the chaos rings 3 android game and putting it in the psvita version would most likely work, downside to doing that is it would take a very long time.
Nice! I would like to be a part if the team that tries.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So would an e-book reader be possible?

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So would an e-book reader be possible?
Yes, its actually a pretty easy program.
Would be a nice starter program. Well, the first bigger program for a person (if made the right way).
When the Vita scene develops a devotion to there programs as the PSP scene did I'm sure that program would look and work fantastic.

Last edited by VitaType,

demoncatursday

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder, does anyone know what language(s) can be used to write things for the Vita? :unsure:

I've been interested in learning to code for a while, and Vita definentely won't be my starting point, but if there's (a) specific language(s) that the Vita works with, I would probably start learning with that

(I have a bit of experience coding in BASIC)

If anything, I could at least clean up some of the more simple requests (PDF/Manga readers and such)
-
EDIT: I'm already aware of the Lua interperter Rhinne (I hope I spelled their name right) made, so I might start with Lua if I don't decide on something else

Last edited by demoncatursday,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @K3Nv2 do you have gold hen ps4?