Misc Hey guys, new on here.

Wondermike

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Hey guys and gals, i am Mike and i am all new to this, but the whole homebrew thing has taken a big part of my interrest recently.
I was never good with computers and never knew anything bout modding, but reading up on stuff, watching videos and talking to people like you guys have gotten me through modding me psp, my 3ds and my wii.

Once in a while i have i run into a problem and everybody says this is the place to get help, so here i am trying to learn and hopefully one day i can help others myself

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
Trophies
Country
United States
Hey guys and gals, i am Mike and i am all new to this, but the whole homebrew thing has taken a big part of my interrest recently.
I was never good with computers and never knew anything bout modding, but reading up on stuff, watching videos and talking to people like you guys have gotten me through modding me psp, my 3ds and my wii.

Once in a while i have i run into a problem and everybody says this is the place to get help, so here i am trying to learn and hopefully one day i can help others myself

Well hey! I don't have much experience with modding, but welcome to GBAtemp. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Dumpflam, Report it or contact staff.