Hacking hey im new to this.... completely new...

Sorthoz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where do i find games cheats and such?

also im 14 >:( so i don't really understand much of this

nice pic above me! XD

I installed the gecko/ orcania thingymajig and homebrew broswer

first time i loaded borswer my wii was all like DURRRRRRRRRRRRRR and froze so i skipped it with B, it worked fine

shamiko_

~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
im 14 now (about a month ago)and i can softmod a wii, downgrade, get hbc, softmod a psp with chickHen cfw (while i was 13
smile.gif
) with a bit of googleing and a bit of forum reading on gbatemp and the answers i need are pretty much there.
-------------------------------
you know if you had usb gx yo can get cheats downloaded for you.....

Squirps

Official Squirps of GBATemp.net™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorthoz said:
where do i find games cheats and such?

also im 14 >:( so i don't really understand much of this

nice pic above me! XD

I installed the gecko/ orcania thingymajig and homebrew broswer

first time i loaded borswer my wii was all like DURRRRRRRRRRRRRR and froze so i skipped it with B, it worked fine

Dude, I softmodded my wii, installed HBC, made backups of my games, and started USB loading them (cuz I'm lazy oFTo), all when i was when I was 12. If you want to hack your wii, you should at least know the basics of SD cards and files n stuff and actually READ the readme before asking for help...

Also, why on earth would you use IndianaPwns, if you had Bannerbomb available to you? It doesn't need a game or anything; also, if you want codes for the games, use HBB and download Code Downloader (or MegaCode Downloader, w/e doesn't matter much), download Cheat Code Manager from the HBB, and then select the game you want codes for (when you launch Code Downloader), go to Cheat Code Manager, enable the codes you want to use, and press 1; it converts into a code file from a txt file. Then go to Gecko, (which you need to download from HBB again) and put the game you want to cheat on in, make sure that SD codes are enables, then LAUNCH! You know that it works if you see the message on Gecko that says "SD Codes Found. Applying..." or something like that, cuz, well, it applies the codes... :wtf: There you go; simple as pie.

-----------------------------------------------

Next time, try using your best friend, Google, to help you with this stuff; or, there's a button called "Search forum" that can help you...
dry.gif

Sorthoz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have very restricted computer resources, i am really not supposed to download anything if its on the computer's harddrive. only sd card

so to download the code manage it would have to be computer safe or can be on an sd card

MLRX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorthoz said:
I have very restricted computer resources, i am really not supposed to download anything if its on the computer's harddrive. only sd card

so to download the code manage it would have to be computer safe or can be on an sd card
just remember anything that you download to an sd card. guess where it goes through.. the computers hard drive..

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
LOL.

hmm, just to say, i was 14 (13 even) by the time they released the twilight hack. Which was much more inconvenient than the hacks of today.

From what i understood, you merely didnt understand the instructions and had to be spoon fed a much simpler one. well, idk how to solve that.

I didnt have to type a reply but i dont want you to call me or anyone a stalker.
laugh.gif

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
To quote xzxero from his guide:

If you feel uncomfortable/scared to attempt this, then Wii hacking isn't for you.

Hacking a console is not for everyone. Some people are really not talented for this kind of stuff, and should leave it to others. As a rule of thumb, if you don't think you could format the hard disk and re-install Windows on your PC, you shouldn't attempt to hack a console either.

robo989

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Op

christ what a waste of time you are.

You haven't even bothered doing any research yourself properly. I did this all myself within a couple of hours of my Wii turning up had everything installed and running smoothly except for Darkcorp couldnt get GC games running eventually posted here with no help and worked it out myself.

People like you are really annoying I have a couple of lazy bugger friends the same, they never learn anything themselves and just ask, eventually they get an answer but they never learn that getting of your fat lazy good for nothing arse will actually benefit them.

Mummy won't be around to hold your hand for ever.

Sheesh.....

Fluganox

Trophies
XP
Country
robo989 said:
@Op

christ what a waste of time you are.

You haven't even bothered doing any research yourself properly. I did this all myself within a couple of hours of my Wii turning up had everything installed and running smoothly except for Darkcorp couldnt get GC games running eventually posted here with no help and worked it out myself.

People like you are really annoying I have a couple of lazy bugger friends the same, they never learn anything themselves and just ask, eventually they get an answer but they never learn that getting of your fat lazy good for nothing arse will actually benefit them.

Mummy won't be around to hold your hand for ever.

Sheesh.....
...this.

Its fine asking for help, hell I've done it several times on here, but copy/pasting who's reading the topic and havign a go? not cool man, not cool.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kinda feeling like that remix of the perfect cell theme