Zzzz
OP
Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
I think i was 10. I had just gotten my Kindle Fire and my dad (a computer geek) showed me the magic of apks.. Being bored i looked up fun apks cam across emulators in android and researched a bit. Soon enough i had them on my linux PC ( i also knew how to use command line at 10) and my newly hacked wii.

Awesome! I first learned of them while watching someone's Pokemon Emerald walkthrough. I saw a mouse flash across the screen and saw he was playing within a PC program! I did some research, and found he was using something called an emulator! A while later, I got a Supercard DSonei, one of those DS flash carts. It was from here that I forayed into emulation and learning how it works.
Hey look! Someone around my age that likes retro gaming! Cool! Welcome to the temp and you will definitely enjoy your stay!
Hey there! Nice to meet you!

Reactions: nxwing

The_Meistro

GBATemp's "Official" Hank Hill
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Awesome! I first learned of them while watching someone's Pokemon Emerald walkthrough. I saw a mouse flash across the screen and saw he was playing within a PC program! I did some research, and found he was using something called an emulator! A while later, I got a Supercard DSonei, one of those DS flash carts. It was from here that I forayed into emulation and learning how it works.

Hey there! Nice to meet you!
Yep ive been a computer nerd almost since around 10. I know basic HTML and am starting to learn Python. I love emulation but also had some legit retro systems such as my N64 my PS1 my PS2 and my Gameboy color pikachu edition. Actually those playstations and gameboy were my dads but i still played with em alot. And i loved to play pokemon red, and Super Mario Bros. 3

HaloEliteLegend

Zzzz
OP
Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
Yep ive been a computer nerd almost since around 10. I know basic HTML and am starting to learn Python. I love emulation but also had some legit retro systems such as my N64 my PS1 my PS2 and my Gameboy color pikachu edition. Actually those playstations and gameboy were my dads but i still played with em alot. And i loved to play pokemon red, and Super Mario Bros. 3
Ah, you're a computer nerd, too! I've learned some programming languages too, namely Lua, Batch, and some Python. As for original systems, I wish I owned a PSP and PS2 at the least, ahaha. It's cool that you have so many legacy systems!

The_Meistro

GBATemp's "Official" Hank Hill
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah, you're a computer nerd, too! I've learned some programming languages too, namely Lua, Batch, and some Python. As for original systems, I wish I owned a PSP and PS2 at the least, ahaha. It's cool that you have so many legacy systems!
Yeah man. I hope to see you around the Temp alot lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm doing good, just made my first drink of the day, so better now, Captain and Coke today. I had to cut grass all day, then get my hair cut. I messed with my wifey, she knew I was going to get hair cut, and I went and bought a purple dyed wig, and came home wearing it, she freaked out, thinking I dyed my hair purple, was funny.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Hey BigOnYa
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey hope all is well
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, And you too :)
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa how are you doing
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    any mushroom trip adventures you can share
  • JakobAir @ JakobAir:
    Damn, I haven't been on here in while. My wife and I went on a mushroom trip like 10 years ago. A friend had a PS3TV with the glasses and some racing game. It hit when I was playing the game and I freaked out because I thought I was really driving and crashed.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Orange ocean Hawaiian punch is pretty good but @BigOnYa keeps putting vodka in it
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    With enough Vodka everything is good
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Im back
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    We are having a bbq
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Nice! Hopefully the weather is good today?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Sicklyboy, it's a bit cloudy but Yea it's good
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    80 for us all that rain then mother nature's like have some sun burn
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @Xdqwerty, good weather, good food, what's not to like about that? Hope you have a lovely day dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Got some porkchops marinating in honey teriyaki hope it comes out good
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Porkchop was the name of that dog in that one cartoon, DOUG! :P
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Sonic Angel Knight, never watched doug
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I might play Roblox again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh jump back to gdevelop
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i say "play Roblox" not "make games on Roblox"
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, i say "play Roblox" not "make games on Roblox"