Hi everyone!

V-T

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi guys! I've been lurking around without making an account for years, feels pretty wild to actually post on here. I'll probably keep on lurking for the most part but at least now I won't feel a barrier when an interesting discussion I'd like to participate in takes place.

I'm in my 20s, have been into video games for as long as I can remember, mainly thanks to my mum who spent most of her change as a kid playing Galaxian at a small local arcade. She would often play shooters and adventure games on our home PC and I would be watching her from the sidelines and cheering her on. My grandparents had a Famicom clone and at their place, I often found myself playing SMB, Contra and Dr.Mario. We would host little gaming tournaments and even though I admitedly sucked at most of those games, they were some of the best family bonding moments I can recall. Eventually my dad started buying games for me that I would play on his laptop, either by myself, with him or with my cousins. I eventually ended up getting a used Playstation from my aunt and a Gameboy from my uncle; the rest is history.

I'd love to get into ROM hacking one day, especially for the sake of translations; I'm a linguistics student irl and find the whole process of translation really interesting. Other than that, I'd love to one day have enough money to actually get into console collecting.

Aside from games, I'm into drawing, writing and programming (mainly PHP, I don't know, I just find the language really appealing). Got into embroidery over the course of the pandemic, seems being stuck indoors awakened my inner grandma or something.

Anyways, this got way too long lol. Happy to be here!

Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Hn-gx9VjRt8?t=153