Votes: 55 14.1%

• Total voters

Caboosium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
question for hiyacfw/rocketlauncher... can you install .nds on the home screen? if so then what will the procedure be like to do so (will it be like wad manager for Wii or like a custom booter to load a very specific nds file with srloader or any other external ds loader)

Are you saying... The ability to install a .nds onto the internal memory and have it popup on the homescreen?

huntertron1

dancing to music!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you saying... The ability to install a .nds onto the internal memory and have it popup on the homescreen?
yes and if not could someone make a homebrew for the cfw to be put on the menu to aend to a modefied ver. of srloader to bot a spacific nds file on the sd card

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
I'm in class right now. What are you saying?
I'm saying that the homebrew and the icon are packed in a .TIA (TWL Installable Archive) file that you can install into the CFW NAND on SD. Then, it loads the .nds homebrew directly from the CFW NAND when you start the installed .TIA from the menu.

Except that it's not actually a .nds file anymore, the .nds actually has a .app extension now, but you can still load the .app into NO$GBA as if you were opening a normal .nds file.

Caboosium

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm saying that the homebrew and the icon are packed in a .TIA (TWL Installable Archive) file that you can install into the CFW NAND on SD. Then, it loads the .nds homebrew directly from the CFW NAND when you start the installed .TIA from the menu.

Except that it's not actually a .nds file anymore, the .nds actually has a .app extension now, but you can still load the .app into NO$GBA as if you were opening a normal .nds file.

CFW Nand?

stop that! eduaction is much more important then something that will never release!

It's free time at the moment.

Reactions: CatmanFan

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
Ah. I see. Sooo... An app on the home screen when started runs a decrypted nand that is on the sdcard and that decrypted nand starts or is used to start a .nds?
No, the CFW loads the decrypted NAND and that is used to load all the apps from the NAND then run a CFWified DSi Menu. Kind of like 3DS Luma3DS. All the apps from the NAND are loaded into the CFW and...yeah.
I'm getting really tired now. :wacko:

Reactions: Sahaquiel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y