Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i
i added this string too as you suggested: ur0:tai/itls
but i dind't add anything in uro:tai. Is it necessary to downalod a itls file and put it in ur0:tai folder?

thanks
it needs to be named ur0:tai/itls.skprx. The ending skprx is missing. Sorry added it now, too.
For each listed plugin in the config.txt their needs exist a file with the same name in this specific directory ur0:tai/ where your config.txt is, too.

For installing itls u can use the homebrew brower. Its listed under utilitys and installs it for u automatic. Else get in on github and put it automatically there. Or search in vitadb of rinnegant.

Last edited by Sypherone,

legolas119

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
done. I added the string ur0:tai/itls.skprx before to install the .vpk and the full ITLS package. Now my config.txt file is in this way...even if i have reboot twice:

https://i.postimg.cc/xCkWz6D8/Cattura5.png

I think that something is wrong...
I tried to download The last blade 2 and i still have same error message: it requires 0syscall6 or ref00d

is it necessary to manually fix the confi.txt file?

thanks

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
done. I added the string ur0:tai/itls.skprx before to install the .vpk and the full ITLS package. Now my config.txt file is in this way...even if i have reboot twice:

https://i.postimg.cc/xCkWz6D8/Cattura5.png

I tried to download The last blade 2 and i still have same error message: it requires 0syscall6 or ref00d

thanks
you have both 0syscall6 and ref00d, delete one of them from the config.txt.

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Strange. Are your other homebrew aps work well?
Are all listed files really in the folder ur0:/tai/?
Do u use latest pkgj 0.55?

Sometimes yes. This is the manual way how it was did befor without autoplugin. And each plugin needs first to be listed in Autoplugin.

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
There is failer in your config.txt. U have 2 times *KERNEL and the itls entry is now double, too.

Remove the first three lines.
# ITLS
*KERNEL
ur0:/tai/itls.skprx

legolas119

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Strange. Are your other homebrew aps work well?
Are all listed files really in the folder ur0:/tai/?
Do u use latest pkgj 0.55?
yes i'm using pkgj 0.55
here there is my complete ur0:/tai folder:
https://i.postimg.cc/bN5czGGp/Cattura2.png

Unfortunately this ins't the only not workgin app: i tried in every way to run Sharpscale application, useful for PSTV because it improve video quality, but even if the application is correctlu installed, every time when i run it in order to set the video parameters, it appears:

FATAL ERROR
Sharpscale kernel module not loaded or incompatible version

I really don't know where is the problem :(

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think other Apps like homebrew browser or Theme Manager work well exept the plugins in tai folder.

Normaly the plugins should be loaded.
There is one thing at the bottom. Two times its pointing to henkaku.suprx on ux0 !?! Change it, u can reverse it every time by putting/removing a # infront of the line.

U have two times the path ux0:app/MLCL00001/henkaku.suprx
Set a # in front and add each time above this
ur0:tai/henkaku.suprx
And put the line with the download_enabler.suprx direct under the line *main.

Then go to Settings -> Henkaku Settings and refresh the config.txt of taiHEN and reboot.

If this dont work, the last step would be reseting the config.txt. And reinstalling the plugins with autoplugin on the clean config.txt. But maybe the order needs manually to be changed again. (Or add them all manually again.)

Reseting henkaku
This will reset your plugins; you will need to configure them again in the config.txt
To reset HENkaku all you need to do is to open the WebKit exploit again (henkaku.xyz) and when you see the Molecular installer appear, press the R trigger before the installation begins. You will see "taihen will be reset" message confirming the reset process. If not, try again.

legolas119

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
many thanks. I'm sorry, just to be absolutely sure to build a right config file version, i copy here below my current version. Please, can you fix it so i can copy it in my config file?

# You must reboot for changes to take place.
*KERNEL
ur0:tai/usbmc.skprx
ur0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx
ur0:tai/0syscall6.skprx
# ur0:tai/reF00D.skprx
ur0:tai/repatch.skprx
ur0:tai/itls.skprx
ux0:app/PSPEMUCFW/sce_module/adrenaline_kernel.skprx
ur0:tai/sharpscale.skprx
# henkaku.skprx is hard-coded to load and is not listed here
*main
# main is a special titleid for SceShell
ux0:app/MLCL00001/henkaku.suprx
ur0:tai/download_enabler.suprx
*NPXS10015
# this is for modifying the version string
ux0:app/MLCL00001/henkaku.suprx
*NPXS10016

*!AKRK00005

Many many thanks!

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This is the changed and should hopely work. Unneccessary stuff is removed.

# You must reboot for changes to take place.
*KERNEL
ur0:tai/usbmc.skprx
ur0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx
ur0:tai/0syscall6.skprx
ur0:tai/repatch.skprx
ur0:tai/itls.skprx
ux0:app/PSPEMUCFW/sce_module/adrenaline_kernel.skprx
ur0:tai/sharpscale.skprx
# henkaku.skprx is hard-coded to load and is not listed here
*main
ur0:tai/download_enabler.suprx
# main is a special titleid for SceShell
*NPXS10015
# this is for modifying the version string
*NPXS10016
# this is for modifying the version string in settings widget
*!AKRK00005

legolas119

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
many thanks, done! but unfortunately it doesn't solve the issue :(
So, if i want to reset henkaku, i have to follow what you wrote above...i hope i will be able to set everything in the right way...is it better to save my current "tai" folder? This is my current folder:
https://i.postimg.cc/XJQHyMCy/Cattura.png

after the reset, I suppose that almost all the app will be deleted, right? After the reset, do you confirm that only the yellow app will be already present?
https://i.postimg.cc/gJSs2vCV/Cattura2.png
If so, i have to re-install (with auto-plugin II if possible or manually when not available with autoplugin II) all the app in this order?
1) usbmc
2) nonpdrm
3) download enabler
4) osyscall
5) sharpscale
6) repatch
7) itls

is that correct? As I'm using my USB key as storage, it is mandatory to install as 1st app the USBMC. But after the vpk installation, is it necessary to follow the section "Now you can use the USB storage as extra storage" into this link? https://github.com/yifanlu/usbmc I think i don't have to do that, as i'm using a PSTV and i don't have any memory card.

Is there any risk to brick the console if i reset henkaku? After the reset, my pstv in any case will be already hacked, am I right?I don't want to risk to brick the console...i prefer not to download several new games if there is risk to brick it...

thanks!

Last edited by legolas119,

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Normaly henkaku is temporaraly and needs to installed every time the vita is turned on. But with enso is runs as permanent hack. So no need to worry for system brick.

The best would be a really clean install. So best remove the installed plugins manually from tai folder because, i think they dont get removed. U are installing them anyway and we can be sure that they are not corrupt.
The installation order is OK. But u maybe need to check the config.txt that everything there is in the right loading order.

AS USBMC is installed there is no need to follow this mentioned section because u have already all files on your USB stick.

legolas119

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ah ok, so, before to Reset Henkaku, i have to manualli remove the .skprx files from the tai folder. But considering that actually i have all these files:
https://postlmg.cc/Vr0B3V4Y
which are the file that i have to manually remove? Or the other way around, which are the files that i DON'T have to manually remove before to reset Henkaku?

After that, i will follow your suggestion: " open the WebKit exploit again (henkaku.xyz) and when you see the Molecular installer appear, press the R trigger before the installation begins. You will see "taihen will be reset" message confirming the reset process"

thank you for your help!

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

legolas119

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ok, so here the final steps i have to follow in order to have a totally clean configuration of Henkaku:
1) connect via ftp my PSTV to pc and rename ur0:/tai folder to ur0:/tai_OLD

2) disconnect the ftp andopen the web browser and digit: henkaku.xyz --> push R before the installation begins. It will create a new ur0:/tai folder. Currently i don't know which plug in will be automatically present... probably only henkaku.skprx and henkaku.suprx, is that correct?

3) after that, i will have to reboot the PSTV and then install again (with AutoPlugin II or manually), the following plug in, probably in this order:
1) usbmc
2) taihen --> i read here https://github.com/yifanlu/taiHEN that it requires a separete kernel exploit to work...so...how can i correctly use taihen? it is not enogh to install the taihen.skprx file i think...
3) nondprm
4) download_enabler
5) repatch
6) sharpscale
7) osyscall
8) itls
Can I install them and reboot at the end or is it better to reboot the console after every installation?

Is everything right? Before to start all the process, can i leave my USB key into the PSTV?

thank you!

Last edited by legolas119,

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
to 1) correct, yes
to 2) correct, yes. (taihen.skprx dont need an entry in config.txt)
to 3) correct so far
Install them all, then refresh taiHEN in Vita Configuration -> Henkaku Configuration to take over. Then reboot the system to make the system load them.

Maybe (for sure) If dont all plugins runs fine, we need to check the config.txt file order again.

The pluged in USB Stick doesnt hurt.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty from what I read in the forums you are a good, kindhearted, person. the world needs more people like you to be a kinder place.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I want people to know the pos that I am
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    You're space ghost :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm a woman
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, making the first level on my game
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, uremum is
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool, what's the game about?
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 you wantign people to know the pos you are, thats also a good too. In communicating with people you are having them learn about your opinions and who you are as a person, you will be remembered by them, as we remember you in the forum. You are not indifferent
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, kind of like megaman or contra
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its too simple what i have done
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You using the Smart camera extention, its nice, centers you on screen but with little lag so feels better than just Center player on screen. You can add/ subject lag amount also.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i dont use it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i use the "center camera in object" action
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and i cant find that smart camera extension
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, its called Smooth Camera
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa we should have a meeting with other forum memebers and take shrooms
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    i think you would be a great trip guider
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh, I'd wonder off somewhere probably
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My wifey made some Sun tea yesterday, and cut up some peaches in let sit in there w the teabags, shit is Da bomb. Bout to try it with some peach vodka..
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa sounds wish we could see Randy on south park do that , drinking the peach vodka
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, im more of a casual south park fan, i dont watch it that often
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its gluten free
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    lol it's too offensive
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh not that good, not many alcohols taste good in tea. At least I haven't found any.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nuh not that good, not many alcohols taste good in tea. At least I haven't found any.