Home brew Channel Uninstall

NovaPanPan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I uninstall HBC on my vWii? I don’t have any use for it and I want to be done with the hacking side of the Wii U now. Do I uninstall it normally like any other Wii channel? Or is there a whole other process so that I don’t brick my Wii U?

Exotical

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I uninstall HBC on my vWii? I don’t have any use for it and I want to be done with the hacking side of the Wii U now. Do I uninstall it normally like any other Wii channel? Or is there a whole other process so that I don’t brick my Wii U?
You don't need to uninstall the Homebrew Channel, it doesn't interfere with hacking the normal WII U and if you ever want to run Wii homebrew you dont have to install it again.

Reactions: NovaPanPan

NovaPanPan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically as above, seems strange you are "done" with homebrewing lol but to remove it just delete it from within the settings menu as you would a normal title.
Nah I’m done with it cause I got it and then realized “dude I don’t even use homebrew” after having it there for like a year or two 😂 and I don’t want anything bad to happen to my Wii U too yk?

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong