Homebrew Channel won't show anything

alph456

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi i'm here back again, tried installing wiiflow in my sd card since i fucked up my another wiiflow channel i already had, so i tried installing a new one, so basically, i'm very naive to wii moding in general, i find sort of complicated to me (i'm probably stupid, idk) and simply, i transferred the files to my sandisk sd card adapter (with a 128gb sandisk sd card inside), but it didn't show absolutely NOTHING.

Reactions: SaulFabre

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
Why you don't try using ModMii for all your Wii modding needs? It even has a user-friendly wizard that guides you with modding your Wii.

Maybe @XFlak could explain this a little more?

Anyways, here's the link for download ModMii: http://modmii.github.io

Exidous

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Homebrew Channel will list programs whose boot.dol file (the executable) is located in SD:\apps\[any subfolder]\

Any guide for installing Wiiflow should have involved putting that file there.

It sounds like you were using a forwarder channel before, which is like a 'shortcut' pointing to that SD:\apps file

I agree with @SaulFabre that you should use ModMii, it should simplify things for you.

alph456

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok, ty guys, i'll send updates when i do it, for the apps folder thing, thank you, i didn't knew that before haha, i'm such a freakin' noob.

Reactions: SaulFabre

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch