DrakeLyon

Console Perfectionist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let me be a bit more specific.
My friend had a hacked 3DS that stopped working. I figured out that it was because his Luma was updated when he had only A9LH. So I got it fixed by upgrading to B9S.
However, I didn't notice at all that he actually factory reset his 3DS before the problem even occurred and he's also on 11.7. There isn't any entrypoints right now or FBI so I can't tweak his device with anything (Luma Updater, Freeshop, etc.). But as he is already on CFW now, I was wondering, is there anyway to get FBI on here or some CIAs installed? It's been awhile since I've hacked a 3DS with these methods but I remember something that I did with the Safety settings and FBI awhile back. Is that still a thing? Anyway, could someone respond to me and help me out?

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
A9LH vs B9S vs older arm9 entrypoints don't really matter for this;

You can either inject FBI (or DevMenu) into H&S as usual (mount their cia in godmode9, select the NCCH/.app inside, select the dedicated feature)... or, if you use Luma, you can use Rosalina's 3DSX loader to make a title (like Download Play) run boot.3dsx instead, and from there you can use fbi.3dsx (as Rosalina automatically adds the needed privileges)

You should go read Luma's documentation on github

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...