Homebrew HomemenuHax 2.0 released by yellows8 - Custom themes, *hax2.5 payloads and more

meinhard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The manually installed 2.5 payload fails a lot when booting with the L button method...does this new installer fix the issue?

Sev501

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Can only start from cold booting o3ds 10.1.0.27u, could not do old method:
Go into music or game , press power for "Software Close" then Home and quickly hit hot key/short cut for launcher (L Default). It just goes to home menu again.

But when from off state and holding L it boots to hax*

D

Deleted-236924

I fixed most of the menus so it's human readable:
I don't know what you did but your edit crashes without fail when I try to exit back to HBL (tried a few times and it crashed every time, at least.)
The original from yellows8 exits back to HBL properly.

Can only start from cold booting o3ds 10.1.0.27u, could not do old method:
Go into music or game , press power for "Software Close" then Home and quickly hit hot key/short cut for launcher (L Default). It just goes to home menu again.

But when from off state and holding L it boots to hax*
Open one of the apps at the top (Friends List, Notifications, etc.) and exit back to home menu. It should work that way.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Sev501

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got custom themes to work on it, but homebrew doesnt boot (n3ds 10.1). I set it to the first option and i preseed L and saved it to the config. Any ideas?

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I don't know what you did but your edit crashes without fail when I try to exit back to HBL (tried a few times and it crashed every time, at least.)
The original from yellows8 exits back to HBL properly.

Open one of the apps at the top (Friends List, Notifications, etc.) and exit back to home menu. It should work that way.

Will try that when I get home. :) still hoping they update oot3dhax as well :3

Thanks!
Only on O3DS!
EDIT: My 1500th post! Whoop!

JPNYCE914

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if this can be used/installed without a previous way to initiate homebrew....i was using tubehax and browser hax but they have both obviously been shut down....on o3ds 10.2

Sev501

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Does anyone know if this can be used/installed without a previous way to initiate homebrew....i was using tubehax and browser hax but they have both obviously been shut down....on o3ds 10.2
You need to have either Ninja hax itself or Oot3dHax using payload 10.1 but this doesn't work with 10.2 (menuhax)

Last edited by Sev501,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3