hoodies

do you use the hood on your hooded sweater?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
I thought this topic was about asking people what their opinion on hooded gangs is...

To answer the question, when other people are hooded as well while raining. If their not, I don't because that indicates if it's raining or not.

I don't wear my hood when it's cold. Only when my ears cannot handle it anymore, then I wear it.

xalphax

Internet killed the Ponystar.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
i also wear it when it rains, but i know quite a few people who just wear hooded sweaters and dont use the hood at all. not when it rains, not when its cold, never. its just a fashion accessory for them.

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I dont own any sweaters or hoodies. I'm going to the store today to get one. Maybe I will get one with a hood. I think that'd be cooler than the other sweaters and jackets that I used to wear.

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Only when I am busy robbing people. Kidding of course. Yea I do some times when I do not wish to be bothered in public, or with a group of people.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Actually, I use it quite a lot.....On a rainy and cold days..

But I always wear it when it's night! Kinda hides my look if I'm in a bad part of the town, and overall, makes me feel a bit better/safer..

blueskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my hood's up pretty much all morning at work, because i'm just stocking and listening to music, and it's cold.

at home or sleeping, hood is on a lot. I like it, very comforting.

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The only hoods I ever used were raincoat hoods when I was a kid, now I just bring umbrellas because they're much less of a hassle, it's too hot here to wear sweaters or jackets so I always feel like stabbing those emo posers who wear them in public.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff