Gaming HoR or KH 3D

manaphy4ever

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
i am going to buy both games because i like rpgs and online mostly the best online game for 3DS(HOR) and great storyline and great rpg action (KH3D ; doesn't have online) today because it has voice chat and many online features and for you if you like online game mostly try HOR or If you like Action Rpg like KH buy it and dont care about the story because for the person who likes mostly good gameplay and not repetitive Try KH

my opinion to you is try HOR it has a good story and a unique online multiplayer to play with your friends ^^

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so u wait instead of buying as soon as a game comes out then bitch that u have other shit u want to buy? pathetic

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so you wait instead of buying as soon as a game comes out instead of bitching that you have other shit you want to buy. pathetic.

Sorry, I just really had to fix that grammar.

:mellow: I don't see how I'm bitching here... I don't want both, so I'm asking for an opinion here. Your telling me to buy both which I lack the income for, along with the fact that I would rather not buy two 3DS games, not like one, and then have to sell it for less then I bought it for. Your terrible grammar and pissy attitude come off much more pathetic then me asking for advice on a purchase.

KingBlank

King of Nothing
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Just finished KH3D, the last boss battle/S are alot of fun, I would say the only bad things about KH3D are the annoying reality shifts, the camera and the FPS drops.

Ergo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you like ARPGs in general, KH3D (I'm like you: i don't care much about the story and skipped 80% of the cinemas): the drop system is actually a good idea, since it adds an element of tension as the clock ticks down to zero and you *need* to kill that boss in 10 seconds and are out of Drop-Me-Nots, etc. It has a great, monster raising, meta game, lots of different options as far as customizing your characters' attacks are concerned (can go all long-range, all-melee, or somewhere in between), has great graphics, and so on.

If you like Diablo clones, well, err, HoR is OK. It's just that it's very shallow and some of the basic gameplay elements are either broken or not well thought-out, and it *requires* playing with other people to get the most from it. But as far as console-based Diablo clones go, it's not nearly in the league of, oh, I dunno stuff like Shining Force EXA (PS2), Record of Lodoss War (DC), and others which are also strictly single-player affairs and still out-class HoR on just about every level.

Tales of the Abyss, uh, well...go get it cheap on PS2 if you have to play it--here's a cheap copy on eBay. (Yeah, the load times suck, but it's a third the price of retail.)

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I loved the HoR demo but i heard that the game is nothing to write home about :( I think ill pick it up when it hits the bargain bin.

oxenh

The most unknown member of GBAtemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
i say go for KH
i have the special edition of kindom hearts
HOR is something like diablo, and in my case i own diablo 3 so i don´t care too much about HOR

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may be a little biased (I really don't like the Kingdom Hearts games - something about them reeks of market value/gimmicks to me), but I like the Heroes of Ruin thing. The story isn't much to write home about, but the multiplayer is.

My only gripes with it are: there are graphical/sound glitches, quests are non-repeatable except for going online and playing with someone's new save file, and sometimes it gets a little repetitive.

The game is pretty well balanced - people gripe too much about the skill trees and how broken one of the classes is. (Well, duh - that class has so many passive bonuses!)

I like multiplayer a lot, but the thing is, you have to be playing with a good connection if you want to get a good game going.
I don't have any complaints about the sound.
It's the first game I've played that actually used the surround sound that the 3DS has.

Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i am going to buy both games because i like rpgs and online mostly the best online game for 3DS(HOR) and great storyline and great rpg action (KH3D ; doesn't have online) today because it has voice chat and many online features and for you if you like online game mostly try HOR or If you like Action Rpg like KH buy it and dont care about the story because for the person who likes mostly good gameplay and not repetitive Try KH

my opinion to you is try HOR it has a good story and a unique online multiplayer to play with your friends ^^
Do people even play HOR online? If they do I might consider that for my next purchase.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sweet I dont need a dozen pieces of other shit to hack it :)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sweet
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hi
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot